Friday, July 31, 2009

OC Mud Run!

This is way late cause I have been crazy busy and then on vacation(more on that later), but I could not let this pass by without posting about it!!! This was the 1st Annual OC Mud Run and I'm so glad we did it! My first 5k ever, at first I was not really into it... but then decided it would help motivate me to exercise! We did it the "team of 4" way with our friends Emily and Todd Moran! Such a blast with them, they made it so fun!! We really got into it and dressed up! Emily and I made our tutu's, that's right TUTU's! Our husbands are awesome and you know that only a real man can pull off a tutu!! ;) So many people were taking pics of us and I was so glad we went all out for it! The pics really say it all so here they are...

Team TuTu!!! Workin it!!!

Mitch and his little tutu! Our little mascot! ;)

Off to get ready!

Pinning on our #'s!

Stretching it out!

All ready to go!! Me and Seth

Todd and Emily

Waiting in line for the first hurdle, it got clogged up at every little station!

Oh yeah! Team Tutu Rocks!

Up and over!

Getting in the mud!!!

On your hands and knees!!

Loving it!

The guys about to chest bump! LOL!


Seth doing a "Mud Angel"

The boys covered head to toes in MUD!!!! SEXY!

Okay, look closely here! To the right of Seth and I you can see Todd diving into the mud!!! Hilarious!!! Check out the looks on the people's faces around us! Priceless!!

In the nasty Lagoon water! Smelled like A$$!!!

Dirty Team TuTu!! All done, really good times!!

8 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok I totally LOVE all of your pictures, looks like you guys had such a total bast! All the pictures crack me up! I am so glad you did it. Now I am itchin to get muddy!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How do you do the cool lettering?

Erin said...

I could never get Paul to wear a tu-tu. Awesome pics-good job Sister!!!

Brooke said...

How fun! Love the tu-tu's. Those are real men.

melissa gargalis said...

so proud of you for finishing this. You are doing and looking awesome and Mitch is only 4 months old! Glad you guys had fun.

Natalie said...

I'm totally in next time! I have been wanting to do that since I heard about it in San Diego. You always make things so fun. We are making tutus for my girls when you come up. Oh and Ethan if he really wants one ;)

The Bains said...

I hate running for any reason but that does look like fun. Cool activity!

Todd + Emily said...

That was soooooooooo much fun!! i'm glad we did it together you guys were a blast to do it with. and i'm glad our husbands were good sports and wore the outfits!!!!