Thursday, July 2, 2009

IKEA = The Disneyland of Furniture Stores!!!

So if you know me, you know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ikea!!! So when I found out that my dear friend Vanessa has never been there, I couldn't believe it and just had to take her!!! She and I are constantly talking about home decor and I knew she could love Ikea as much as I do!! So today(we planned to go yesterday, but it didn't work out) I took her!! As we exited Harbor off of the 405(The Ikea there has it's own off ramp!) I told her to look up and I started singing like an angel(just imagine LOL!) and then it came into view!!! She was amazed!!! She literally said "I just got chills"!! LOVE IT!! We had such a fun time checking it all out and we cannot wait to go back again, with $$$! I took pics of our fun trip for your viewing pleasure...

Just arrived, shaking with anticipation!
Vanesssa loving it!!

Mitch loved it too!!

Silly Ikea girls!

Welcome to the WAREHOUSE!!

So exciting!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

IKEA ROCKS!!! We must go back as soon as possible! Thanks Heather for taking me on my first trip, it was defiantly a wonderful day!! And to you Ikea... You are marvelous, don't ever change :)

Meagan said...

that is awesome you actually took pictures while in Ikea....I've guess I've taken it for granted...now when I go I will try to have the same experience you guys did!

Todd + Emily said...

haha I wonder what ppl were thinking of your two taking pictures on the couch!! HAHAH love it!!! I love that store! everytime we go to Arizona we go there!!! You two girls make everything so much fun!!!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok you guys are SO FUNNY!!! I love that you had your camera with you, that is CLASSIC!!!