He has had a major growth spurt these last 2 weeks!!! He was only 14lbs, 3 oz the last time we weighed him and now he is 15 lbs, 8 oz! At least he isn't 18lbs like the Dr predicted!! He is now in the 57% for weight and in the 86% for height at 26 and 1/4 inches! His head is in the 93% at 44 and 1/2, I know that isn't inches or centimeters so how do they measure that?! Anyways.. it means our baby's head is big any way you slice it!! LOL!! Just like Mommy's...
Look at that Noggin!!! :) At least his head doesn't look that big... yet! The Dr said he is doing great and was surprised at how social he is and that he is rolling back and forth now!! She said he will be crawling pretty soon! :( NO!!!!!!! He is growing too fast! He was loving the tissue that they roll out onto the table and loving himself in the mirror too! The Dr also told us that we can start giving him rice cereal now if we want. I'm not so sure I want to yet tho, he is already growing way too fast! Anyways everything was great, until shot time!!! I had an appt for myself, so I left him and Daddy to do that! Daddy said he was happy until she did it and luckily she was fast so he was able to cuddle him and he calmed down immediately. Then the nurse left and he said that Mitch started yelling at him! LOL! Like "What the crap Daddy?!!! Why did you let her do that to me?!!" He got him dressed and they came to wait for me and when I came out of my appt he gave me the same treatment!! We got a total kick out of it! It sucks that he has to have shots, but at least he makes it fun! ;) My appt was for my arm/wrist/hand that has been killing me due to lugging around our beefcake, like I thought! I have Tendonitis and they gave me a brace and instructions for taking care of it with ice and Tylenol, they can't do much since I'm nursing! The Dr said it will eventually turn into Arthritis... YAY ARTHRITIS!! (That is sarcastic if you couldn't tell!) Hopefully later then sooner though! All I want is for Mitch and I to stop aging and life would be perfect!
6 comments:
Oh mitch. he is a ham. I am so happy I can watch him grow! Good luck with your hand..hope it gets better!
that is stupid that you have tendonitis- i hope the brace will at least help it feel better!
Have fun on your trip!
They grow up way too fast, but Rice cereal is a great thing to get them started on for when you're out and they're hungry. Hope your arm gets better.
So arm wrestling is out huh! You may like rice cereal it helps some kids sleep through the night!
And hey-big head=big brain, right?!
He is so cute! Growing so fast....slow down so we can enjoy it longer!
You got yourself a big healthy boy that is SO super duper cute! Can't believe that your hand is having issues, NOT GOOD, so sorry to hear that!
Glad he is healthy and growing well. I am not looking forward to the shots time :(
Post a Comment