So our decorations are up, except for a tree(still gotta do that!)! We did our lights outside on December 1st, always a fun experience for Seth and I! It usually consists of me watching him almost kill himself by hanging on the edge the roof! He always tries to convince me that we don't need them on the very top of the house, so he doesn't have to do it! It just looks so much better that way though! :) We usually end it upset with each other because a few bulbs always break when he tries to swing them to the other side of the house! Argh! That is not a good technique for putting up lights - they are fragile!!! He always tells me that I am welcome to do it myself if I don't like how he is doing it! I suppose he is right, but WHATEVER!! :) This year was just about the same, except we didn't end up completely mad and screaming at each other while he was on the roof! Yep, that happened last year! Can you say Domestic Dispute? I'm sure our neighbors loved it, they probably start laughing as soon as we start pulling out the decorations!!!! But we were way more civilized this year, I would like to think it is because we have grown... but I know it's only because our Bishop's wife showed up to drop something off in the middle of it all!!! LOL! Whatever works! We should have her come over every time we do the lights!! It was really hot that day, I was actually sweating and got a little sunburnt - so annoying!! But it has finally cooled down and we LOVE it!!!! My Ice Palace is complete, that is what my family calls it during this time of year! :)
So I kinda jumped the gun and used our Christmas card for our header... I just loved it so much that I couldn't help it!! My lady friend Kati was so nice to come and take our Christmas photos for us and she did such an awesome job!!!! I LOVE them and it was really hard picking which ones to use!! Here are some of my other faves that didn't make the cut for the card...

Aww, so sweet! Lights will never break us!

My most favorite! We are cheeseballs and I LOVE it! And YES, my tummy is getting huge!!! Our little guy wanted to be in the pics too!

More cheesy, but cute! I love how the brick came out in the background!

Nice serious one, like we are normal or something...

Back to crazy fun!! Fun action shot! :)

We should model huh? LOL!!! I love Seth's GQ face, so funny!

Another good serious one!

Our dog will eat you!! We love this one!
Thanks Kati for taking the time out of your day, we really appreciate it!!
9 comments:
Your pictures are BOMB!!! You guys look so cute!!! I love Harley's huge mouth and the vest she is wearing is so stinking cutE!!!! LOVE IT!
Wow , Heather you look amazing!! I love the one with Seth's hands on your belly, SO CUTE!!
cute picures...your belly is adorable.
Heather you look so cute and Seth too! I am glad you guys had a better experience this year with the lights. Sorry you can't make it on Sunday. We will have to hang out later :)
the pictures turned out great! You guys are so cute. And you sounded amazing tonight!
I love your Christmas Card/Header so cute!! You look so good. I'm glad the lights didn't end up with WWIII :)
Your header is totally cool!!! Love all the pictures! You guys totally crack me up, you are so funny and that last one of your dog kills me, look at that HUGE mouth!
Merry Christmas!
SO FUN!! I LOVE IT ALL! I want you to update mine...but I need some NEW FAMILY pics... ;) I loved that we were LAUGHING in the picture taking! ;) YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! ;) LOVE YA!!
Dang Heather, Pregnancy really looks good on you!
Post a Comment