Sunday, December 14, 2008

6 months, in the 3rd Trimester now!

6 months shots! We did these after our Christmas photo shoot, there are a lot of other angles in that previous post! I changed the other one to Black and White because my bare tummy is kind of blinding in color!! Your welcome! :)


This is a little late because time is flying by!!! We are so amazed watching my belly get bigger and bigger! Seth and others feel him move all the time and now we can actually see him moving!! So crazy to see and feel! His movements have gotten so much stronger that sometimes it stops me in my tracks because I can't believe it is happening!! Take it easy on my organs baby!! It seems like the 1st day into the 3rd trimester the heartburn took control of my body!! I thought I had it before, but I was SO WRONG!!! Those were just really gross burps... now I have that AND the constant burning feeling at the bottom of my throat! I'm having to be extra careful lately cause I feel like I need to belch and then I spew... yep, it's fun! It gets confusing though because sometimes I feel like I'm going to spew and then I belch! I've become pretty prepared for anything! Today was one of those days where I wasn't quite sure... I was singing in church for our Christmas choir performance and I was having one of these moments... so I got out one of my handy trash bags I carry around, just in case!! Well everyone sitting by me started to look a little nervous and ask if I am ok... I said I'm not sure so I'm getting prepared! :) Luckily I was able to get through the performance and we did not have a special spew solo by yours truly! Rest assured to anyone who thought I would continue standing and let everyone watch it, I wouldn't have done that! I definitely would have hidden under the piano! I went home right after the meeting cause I wasn't feeling any better about the scenario and I'm really glad I did, because soon after I saw my breakfast again. Don't feel sorry for me though, I am lucky because I can do that and feel tons better right away and then I eat again! And it has only happened twice this week, so really not bad at all! I also love spicy food, but it really aggravates it! I found out the hard way that Cumen is not my friend, well at least not the baby's! Lost a lot of sleep on that one! Rolaids soft chews have been a lifesaver for me though! Another thing I've noticed is that I can't hold my breath very long while singing anymore! He is definitely crimping my lungs style, it's weird to have to take so many breaths! I feel like I'm panting by the end of a song! I am now getting a lot of strangers asking me when I am due and how much longer... most of them are really sweet and say how exciting and ask follow up questions about the sex and is this your first... than there are the people who cannot control their surprise and say things like "Oh! You are big!" and "You must be miserable" and "That much longer?" SO HILARIOUS!!!! Luckily I think it is funny and to be honest my tummy is pretty big, he is measuring 2 weeks older than he is - so we maybe he will come early! But don't get me wrong, I DO NOT THINK I AM FAT! I hate hearing pregnant people say that, so annoying!!! My body (other than my tummy) has actually been shrinking! My pa-dunk-a-dunk is not as bootylicious as it was before and my legs and arms have really thinned out. I haven't put on any weight since I got pregnant, I'm actually down a few pounds. Seth says that the baby and I are just exchanging weight... I'll take it! I wasn't sure how this would go for me cause the rest of my family gets really sick and loses a lot of weight with pregnancy, I'm so glad that hasn't happened to me! I have thankfully had a very healthy pregnancy without any complications so far, I'm glad I've been able to actually enjoy pregnancy! Good thing since I wanted it so bad, right? So anyways when people make those comments I have busted up laughing because they are funny, maybe in a couple more months I'll be offended... but right now I just love it! They can learn not to say that from someone else going off on them! :) We are still discussing names, but so far we like Mitchell. I think we won't really know until we see him! I'm currently working on the bedding and decor for his nursery, but we won't be decorating it till January. It is right around the corner though!! Can't believe how fast it is going! I know I say that every time I post about this, but I really can't believe that he will be here soon! I'm really excited because a lot of friends have been announcing that they are pregnant too! Our little guy will have tons of playmates, so fun! Also Baby Shower plans are being made so e-mail me your home address & e-mail address if you are interested in coming, I would love to see you and have you rub my crazy huge tummy! :) My e-mail is heatherandres@ca.rr.com.

8 comments:

Lindz said...

How fun that it is getting closer...he will be here before you know it!! I can't believe you haven't put on any weight...wow, that is amazing!! =)

The Gray Family said...

I think you look beautiful! Where is the shower going to be? Let me know what I can do to help! I have been getting lots of compliments on my Christmas cards, so thanks for the help :>)

Heather said...

You so crack me up! I too have a blinding white tummy, no pics though! 4 weeks to go and I am getting a little nervous, we still have no name besides "the end"!

Todd + Emily said...

I can't believe you only have three months until your little boy is here!!! That is so exciting... And your so funny about changing your picture to black an white so you don't blind us!! HAHAHAH!! You look great!

melissa gargalis said...

You are a cute pregnant lady Heather! Good luck with the heartburn, tums are your friend-even if they are chalky. You're getting closer now. So crazy, can't wait to meet your little baby boy and see who he looks like.

Brooke said...

You crack me up. When you and Seth were visiting he was having a hard time feeling the baby move and now (not too much later) you can actually see the baby moving. Oh, it's so fun. I can't believe you still sat in the choir seats after you thought you were going to toss your cookies. I would've been in the bathroom or home for fear of embarassment.

The Woot-en Clan said...

Heather you look so cute! I am sorry about the heartburn hopefully it will pass soon. Can't wait to see you next week :)

Anderson Family said...

Heather it is going by so fast and your little guy will be here before you know it. I am looking forward to the baby shower and seeing that cute belly!