A few from my grandma's collection(I still need to frame her beautiful needle work ones to put up) and the new ones this year are the 2 on the left side of the piano! The lower one was so different than ones you usually see and it was a steal from Tai Pan Trading - only $7!! Had to get it!! Then the one on top is a gift from my mom this year, here is a close up...
It's a Fisher Price Little People Nativity! Isn't it adorable?! And perfect for our kiddos to play with in the future!! No playing the fragile ones!!! Right Vanessa? Stop playing with Jesus!! :)
We actually were asked to dress up as Mary and Joseph this year at our ward party and this is a pic from that...

Can you tell how excited Seth is for this? LOL! We didn't really do anything but sit there, eat and enjoy the program though, probably cause I told them the only way Seth would do it is if he didn't have to get on stage or perform anything!! We thought we were being tricked for awhile, because there was a manger set up on the stage! But luckily (I say that because I don't know what Seth would have done if he was asked to get up there... I don't think it would be good if Joseph beat Mary in front of all the kids! LOL! Just Kidding!!! My husband doesn't beat me, he probably just would have ran home...) anyways, it was just for the primary program!! Here is a cute pic from that...
They did such a good job! I love watching the primary programs and seeing the kids perform! So cute!!! There was one kid who was singing so loud, so adorable! I hope my kid does that! And at one point they had Mary and Joseph going up to the different "innkeepers" to ask if they had room and the cutest little boy who was playing an innkeeper looked around for a little bit and then said "no" pretty loudly on top of someone else's line! I loved it all!! Kids make Christmas so special!
The final thing that really helps to get me in the spirit is decorating the tree! I usually do it after Seth sets it up, but we did it together this year and it was a lot of fun! We get or make a new ornament each year, with something to do with what happened that year - it is always fun to go through those together! This is our 10th one for this year...
I can't believe that this will be our 10th Christmas together!! Time is flying by with my honey and he helps make Christmas so special!
This is a close up of our Angel Moroni tree topper, just for you Brooke! :) I think it is so rad!! One of my sister's friends gave it to me a few years ago after I saw hers and said how cool it was! She said she had another and just gave it to me! Talk about Christmas spirit - I love it!
This last thing is hilarious! I love doing these Elf yourself things! You have to upload 5 images or they put "scary elf guy" in there with you so I put in me. Seth, Our cat Foster and dog Harley... and see if you can guess what the 5th image is!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Kinda insane I know, but you should have seen what the ultrasound baby head looked like!! Scarier then the elf guy!
Here is one with me and some girlfriends...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
5 comments:
Love the Elf video! And you so beat me to a Christmas decor post! Your place looks great!!
FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!! I can't stop laughing!! We all look awesome in our elf gear! Thanks for the shout out! I love your 6 month shot, you look amazing!!
U are HILARIOUS!! I LOVE IT! I do have to say though...MINE IS SO MUCH BETTER! HA! JK! That was pretty fun! U ARE FREAKIN CUTE! I was laughing so hard with the belly!!
ok, the elf yourself videos are hilarious, I'll have to do that for our family.
Luke would watch those elf yourself videos all day if he could. They're hilarious. How did you get it on your blog though. I was having major issues the other day and finally gave up. We have the same Fisher Price nativity. This year my mother-in-law gave us 2 boxes of additions. We now have the largest nativity in the world (I think). It's basically all of Jerusalem, Bethlehem and all of the inhabitants (people and animals) of both cities.
Post a Comment