Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oh Boy! Our 4 Month Update!

Yep! You are seeing it right! We are having a BOY!!!! We couldn't be more excited! :) We have known since Tuesday, sorry to those who I fibbed to! I have been asked a lot this week "When do you find out the sex?" and I would just say "Really soon!"... it was so hard for me! But we wanted to tell our family in special ways before breaking the news to everyone! We had a lot of fun telling them check it out...

We told my parents by bombarding them in the middle of watching a Dodger game the other night! I had purchased a Dodger PJ's last month since my Dad LOVES the Dodgers and I figured girl or boy, they can wear it for $3! :) Well it worked perfect for surprising them! We packaged that and a pic of the sonogram so they could open it up and find out what their 5th grandchild is going to be! This will be their 4th grandson! Here is a pic of their surprise...

We told Seth's parents when we visited yesterday to hang out! I framed and wrapped a printed version of our header for them to open! They were excited too! Seth's Dad said every man wants a boy first, which is true in Seth's case! We would have been just as happy with a girl, but we are really excited about our baby boy! This will be the 1st grandchild on the Andres side! Here is a pic of them with their surprise...

So we are now 4 months along and we are so happy it is going so well! I am feeling the baby move more and more, which is so reassuring! I feel really good most of the time, I'm just still getting used to sleeping on my sides and eating more frequently! My tummy has totally popped these last couple weeks and is rounding out more and more each day! I love it! Now you can finally tell I'm prego! A lady at a swap meet we went to yesterday actually asked what I was having! :) Afterwards I told Seth that I should have acted all upset and said I'm not pregnant! LOL! Maybe one of these days I'll have fun with it! Here are our 4 month shots...

Me and our baby boy!

Seth got a pic this time too! I love how he is totally making fun of me! :) He's just jealous that he can't feel the baby kick yet!

We are now having fun looking up names and compiling our "like list", it's fun now that Seth is a little more serious about it then before! My friend Fran told me about this website that combines your photos to make a pic of what your baby would look like! I did it for us and this is what our baby boy is gonna look like...


What do you think about my little new baby Baby Andres?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?


Pretty funny I think! I would be amazed if we had a blonde baby! And without curly hair? We will just have to wait and see!

22 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

Congrats! I can't believe you held it in. I believe I was one of those people that asked on Tuesday. Looks like your little guy is going to be super cute! You'll have to let us know when you decide on a name. I'm so excited for you guys, I loved having a boy first!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

You look good Heather! And your shirt I know it's not a maternity shirt right? (hope I don't look stupid asking that, but I thought I've seen it on your before)
Well I am happy for you guys..and will pray for a healthy baby boy for you. :)
Congrats!

Lindz said...

I can't believe that you are already half way done with your pregnancy! And congrats on having a boy...we loved having a boy first! And yes, we will definitely have to get together when we move back!!

The Gray Family said...

boys are so fun! You will just have to hang on to all those cute little headbands and bracelets for now :>) Congrats!

Anderson Family said...

Yeah, another friend for Jalen. Boys are soo fun. I am really excited for you both. It was great seeing you today, thanks for being a part of our special day, love ya :)

melissa gargalis said...

Congratulations Heather & Seth!!! We are so excited for you guys!! So glad the wait of finding out what you're having is over now, now it's onto shopping?...have fun!

marcie said...

Yah Heather - your little guy is going to be adorable. So happy for you two.

Jenn said...

so exciting!! congrats! love the ways your told both of your parents!

kori said...

Yeah! boys are great! Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Let me know what your plans are for visiting. Looking forward to seeing you prego. I will be down sometime before the end of the year.

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! ;) I REALLY CAN'T WAIT for the day that you have him in your arms!! HEE!! SO CUTE! I LOVE ALL THE PICS!!

Traci Elizabeth said...

I LOVE BOYS!!! congrats heather!! make sure you invite me to your baby shower!

Vanessa said...

YAY !! I guessed right! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Sara said...

Boys are so much fun. congrats. You are going to be such a wonderful mommy.

Susie said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. It's so nice to finally know. Now you can call the baby him instead of it.

Anonymous said...

Hey will you send me those pics you took of us? THANKS BABE!! ;)

The Woot-en Clan said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! We can't wait to see him :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats, that is so exciting and I think it is way cool that you did a cool thing to tell the parents first! That is so rad that you are having a boy too. I think everyone wants a boy first secretly. I know I do but will be happy with either.
Well congrats and now I can't wait to hear what you are going to name the little man!

Brooke said...

I guessed it right! Congratulations on your little boy! That is so exciting. You are showing much at all. I can't believe someone asked you what you were having. Some people seriously don't get it. You should've told them that you weren't pregnant. So, are you guys still planning on coming to Utah?

Kyra said...

yea- we need some more little boys in the ward-- loved having my crazy boy first

Dana & Genni Bain said...

you know your future baby..kinda looks like tate.

Erin said...

That baby picture is cute! So happy for another nephew!!!

Natalie said...

So cute how you told the grandparents. You come up with fun ideas. I just say.. by the way i'm pregnant and they say AGAIN????
haha