Monday, October 20, 2008

Me and My Bestie!


My best friend Crystal and her family came for a visit this last week and we were able to see them, it wasn't long enough though! Her kiddos have gotten so big! Her daughter Brittany remembered Seth and I which we LOVED! She is usually shy but she jumped out of the car and ran to hug us, it was so sweet! We took them to a Pumpkin Patch and dinner and then they spent the night. We got to play with the kids a lot the next morning, Seth was so good with them, I wish I had gotten pics of that! We made a big brunch and then they had to go! :( I'm glad we got the time together and cannot wait until the next time!
Here our some pics from the Pumpkin Patch...

River and Brittany really enjoing themselves! They were giggling so much, so cute!

The kids and Crystal in the blow up rat race obstacle course! River had gotten stuck and Crystal had to go get him, it was hilarious!

Pumpkin pic with the kiddos!

4 comments:

Meagan said...

How fun! I think Pumpkin Patches are totally the best idea for kids, you always get the cutest pictures with kids and pumpkins!! Pretty soon you;ll be taking your own to pick out his 1st little pumpkin....sooo cute!

Brooke said...

Cool pumpkin patch. Luke was begging the other day to go to the pumpkin patch so we drove 1/2 hour away to the nearest decent one to find out that it had closed 1/2 hour earlier. Luke was so disappointed so we mended his heart with icecream and a lesser pumpkin patch.

kori said...

I'm glad you could have fun with your friend. Speaking of having fun with friends are you still thinking about coming up here?

Natalie said...

I think next year I will ret and find a pumpkin patch like this one. My experience this year was a little too outdoorsy for me ;) Looks like fun.