I have been organizing house lately, maybe nesting somewhat and going through old stuff like pics and keepsakes. I started getting hungry, which is often lately! So I decided to go see what I had to make... well I had just gotten English muffins and had everything else to make an old favorite from my childhood! English muffin pizzas! So yummy! My mom helped me make these whenever we had pizza because when I was little I was allergic to mozzarella cheese! I know... poor thing! Well just think of all the pizza parties you have a chance to go to when you are a child! :) So we made English muffin pizzas with cheddar cheese! I make with mozzarella now since I grew out of that allergy, luckily because pizza is so much better with mozzarella! :) Anyways here are my creations, so easy to do with the kiddos and fun for them!
English muffin, favorite spaghetti sauce(mine is Prego), mozzarella cheese and pepperoni!

Just out of the oven! YUMMMM!
Okay so I promise to try to not blog about food for awhile, but it will be hard! :)
2 comments:
Yummy! Wish I could eat one!
Oh yeah, I make these with my kids. Their's is usually plain cheese
Post a Comment