My baby! That's right I am feeling my baby move! It has been over a week now, I actually felt it the first time on Saturday the 20th(our 15th week mark)! I wasn't to sure about it at first and I didn't want to officially announce if I wasn't sure! It is crazy and I thought it would feel so different, but it is really just little nudges and almost gassy feelings! I feel it more at night and in the mornings when I'm waking up and my bladder is full! I have felt it occasionally during the day when I'm just sitting around watching tv and I always mute the tv like I will hear it better or something! LOL! I just helps me concentrate more on it and discern if it is actually the baby or gas! :) I'm 16 weeks now and it's been exciting watching my belly grow bigger and the veins taking over! I read the 16 week part of a pregnancy book I have and it warned me to no longer sleep on my back! I thought "no problem", since I enjoy sleeping on my sides too! Well I didn't sleep to well last night! I kept waking up on my back freaking out that I was cutting off the blood to the baby! I finally got up to put my body pillow behind me so I couldn't roll over all the way! Harder task then I thought I guess! Anyways that is it for now, just wanted to officially announce "the movement"!
Almost forgot about this! My mom found this comic and thought of me! So true! :)
14 comments:
You are two funny. I love feeling the baby move. Once the baby gets bigger, its a totally different feeling. when are you finding out what you are having??
I called you today, but your message machine cut me off. I am going to Utah the last week of the month, but tami and maddison are going with us so my car is full! I am so sad, it would have been fun having you with us.
YAHOO!
JUST THINK, IN ANOTHER MONTH YOU CAN GO ON A ROLLER COASTER!!! HA, HA...
FROM YOUR WEIRD MOM
Can't wait to invade your personal space and feel it move!
the baby moving is my favorite part of pregnancy! And not to be a downer but the sleeping part only gets worse :<(
yeah,sorry to say your days of sleeping well are over. After the pregnancy, the baby still keeps you awake. Hopefully feeling the baby move makes up for it. I always slept with a pillow behind me. Congratulations. Can't wait to find out what you're having.
Isn't it AMAZING? I LOVE THAT PART of pregnancy...just wait it get's MORE INTENSE!! Can't wait to see what this baby will be!! ;) HEE!!
HAHAHA that was the cutest comic strip!!!! I'm glad you got to use your body pillow is that the one you got from Target?!?! I need to get one. Have fun with this fun part of the pregnancy! ( I wouldn't know) but from what i hear it's rough.
That is the best part of being pregnant, feeling the baby dancing in your belly!
Yeah!! It's just a nice feeling to know there's someone in there huh? That comic is pretty funny and so you-reminded me of your puke post =)
That is so amazing!! I love the comic strip. It totally works for you:)
O how stinkin cool, I can't wait to feel that some day! CONGRATS on the movement and I think I would be totally the same about rolling over on my back, I think I would freak! Silly girls we are. And I LOVE THE COMIC!!! SO SO SO TRUE!!!
It's always such a relief to feel the baby move. Just wait till the end when they are huge and they bump your bladder.....GOOD TIMES!!! If you are having a boy let me know cause I am getting rid of my boy stuff since this last bun in the oven is a girl!
So Awesome! Such an amazing thing!! Congrats!
I love the comic. I'm so happy for you that you are feeling the baby move! I'm sorry you're already having trouble sleeping. After Luke and Nathan were born I told Greg I was NEVER going to sleep on my side again but of course, that's usually how I sleep now. It's just hard when that's the only position you can sleep in. Only a few more weeks and we'll find out the sex of your baby!!!
Post a Comment