Friday, September 26, 2008
I'm back!
I've been vacant for awhile due to computer issues that we are still working out! I've been having to use Seth's computer and because I'm without my laptop STILL! It is going on a month now and I am having major withdrawals! It is so much nicer to blog and watch tv at the same time! I am a total multi-tasker! Anyways his wireless keyboard has been having issues these last couple weeks.. I would get on to blog and start to check out other blogs be able to leave a few comments and then it would just start being random with what letters it would type out! At first I thought it was a user error and that I needed sleep or something but then it got worse and WORSE! It would literally take me 20 minutes to leave a comment! So annoying! So I finally got annoyed enough to pull out an old dinosaur keyboard, which took me 20 minutes to clean off, so gross! But now I'm actually able to type normal again! YAY!So sorry to those who think I've been ignoring you, I haven't! I'm actually up to date on reading all the blogs just not leaving comments! I will try to catch up in the next few days! :) For now here are my posts on what has been going on with me lately...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Missed you glad your back!
Post a Comment