We have never been to Oak Glen and I decided to surprise Seth and take him there, it is totally his kind of place! There are a ton of farm animals to check out and pet and he is all about it! I've been looking forward to Fall and apple picking there and cannot wait to take a few trips back this season! We went on a week day when there wasn't a lot going on but it was still a good time, it was hot but luckily there is tons of shade! I love caramel apples - the green kind and totally indulged there and bought some to indulge at home too! YUMMY!!!! I cannot wait for the trees to be changing colors and to go back and do some apple picking! I love this season, ADIOS SUMMER! Here is a slide show from our fun day...
4 comments:
I love it there! The apples are great! Tell us when you back maybe we can go together :)
Laura
Sounds like a fun time. You guys are so cute! Glad you had a good time and those apples look so yummy! As well as all the animals, yummy...just kidding!
I am also stoked for the summer to be over so that it cools down. I love the cooler weather, can't wait for the rain!
It looks great. gald you guys checked it out, can't wait to take the kiddos!! And those apples are making me hungry!
I was hoping that you'd get a picture of one of those goats giving birth.
Post a Comment