Yep! You are seeing it right... be glad it is not a closer look! Quickly after sucking it down it came right back up! It wasn't even down 30 seconds! I tried to keep it down, cover my mouth and run but as you can see I didn't get very far! I made it about 15 feet before it went squirting everywhere! I was so mad at myself for not having a bowl or at least a bag with me! WHAT WAS I THINKING!? And as I sit here I see 2 things in this room that I could have spewed into and it wouldn't have been as bad, but obviously my mind doesn't work that fast! So for the next hour and a half I got to clean up this lovely mess! (I couldn't even have done it when Seth was home either, he would have totally cleaned it for me out of pity! That's a good husband by the way!) So I got most of it up and now it looks like this...
Thank you Magic Eraser, it totally got the splatter marks on the walls. But as you can see the carpet is definitely stained... why does that crap have to be neon orange?! Luckily I am related to an awesome Chem-dry guy who will hopefully be able to get the rest out for us! Now I still have to do the test or try to I guess I should say, so Seth and I plan on going to the lab tomorrow to do it there! Then if I have another situation like this it will be on their turf and I can walk away! Sorry if this has been too disgusting for any of you, but I warned you! And to those of you who got a good laugh, you are welcome! I will one day laugh at this too, probably when my carpet is clean! Now in the meantime you can help me feel better by posting your most disgusting mess story! Take a picture of the stain it left(if it is still there)for me and post away! You are all tagged!!!!!
14 comments:
Yeah-neon orange is a stupid color, why couldn't it be clear?!
I could so top this-but it is very gross. But one that stands out is whole spagetti noodles and sauce on our bedroom wall growing up. It was hard because it didn't come up well-sorry no picture! :(
oooh....sorry you had to go through that. I am thinking back over all my disgusting stories and all I can say is that you win :>)
Wow bad memories. All I have to say is I hope you don't have to take the 3 hour glucose test. I had to take that with Evan and I thought it was worse that labor. I am proud to say I was able to keep it down, but my sis threw hers up all over the lab floor. So don't forget your camera tomorrow. J/K good luck.
HA!! Thanks for the LOVELY LOOK!! ;) Sorry it had to be so HARD...obviously KATI BRUER LOVES sweets, so it stays down for her!! HA!! JK!! I took my test WAY later than you...mine was at 28 weeks and FASTING...That's crazy!! Hope you are feeling better girl!!
You crack me up heather. I do agree that stuff is gross, it's like flat soda. The worse is the 3 hour one, I totally thought I was going to lose it. All my disgusting stories have to do with my children peeing or sharting on me in the middle of the night or getting crap all over my lap because it went up & out the top of Lukey's diaper when he was little, at church no less. Or getting puked on down my shirt. Good times. Hope your kids have a stronger stomach than you?...j/k. Hope round 2 went better.
OH, I hate hate that drink. This last time as I was reading the directions they gave me they said I had to drink it within 10 minutes. I thought I could do it, but it was impossible, I did it in 13 and struggling not to throw up the whole time. I feel for you!
When I was prego with olivia, I had really bad morning sickness.
I had an ultrasound at 8 am and I had to drink 64 oz of water before I got to the doctor so that the ultrasound would be clear.
So, I would chug it down and then throw it all up...chug it down, throw it all up...over, and over.
I finally got it all down and got in my car and started driving. I ended up spewing ALL over the inside of my car as I drove down the 91. Right after I got it all out, the dr office called me and told me my appointment had been cancelled. OH I could have killed them.
But at least my throw up was clear =)
Ok so I think that is really sad, but sad to say really funny to look at the post!!! Seriously you crack me up! I love that you posted the pictuers and I was not grosed out at all, just laughed!!! That would have to suck so bad to clean that up after! Seriously!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOOK A PICTURE OF THROW-UP!!!!!
HAHA! That drink is nasty... I end up taking tiny sips until it is all gone. Never threw it up, but if I did I would for sure not take a picture of it and post it on my blog!!!
Teeheeheeeeeee
You must always have a camera handy. You are so funny. I don't think I have ever taken a picture of throw-up... or goats giving birth.
Glad I'm not pregnant or I would be throwing up over your pictures and then I would have to have posted that. Hope the second test went better. I always do the fruit punch drink it doesn't taste as bad. Congratulations on making it to the 2nd trimester.
SOOO funny! You are a crack up! I will be looking forward to that little drink in just a few weeks, lucky me!
oh my gosh. You are so funny! I hated that gross drink... if you read the back of the bottled it warns you about the nightmare you face if you are crazy enough to drink it! I think it even says that you could pass out! yikes. why they make preg. women drink that is beyond me. oh, the stuff we do for our kids!
I'm sorry that stuff was so disgusting for you. I thought it tastes sort of like orange soda...but I don't like that either. (I was told the orange drink is the best of the choices, too). Anyway, I'm so excited that your pregnancy is going well!
Post a Comment