Wednesday, September 10, 2008

3 months! Into the 2nd Trimester Safely!

We cannot believe how much time seems to be flying by! We are now safely into the 2nd trimester and we are so thankful for the odds to be so much better for this little baby will be healthy and in our arms soon enough! These are the ultrasounds pics and video from the last month, it has been fun watching he or she get so big! About the size of a peach now, moving up in the fruit group! :)

These are the 10 week and 6 day ultrasound pics...

As you can see in the lower right hand side of the pic the baby is right on track - yay!

Some 3D of our little peanut, we thought this pic was so cute! Looks like he or she is rubbing its eyes!

The baby's heart beat! Still strong and a little fast at 194 bpm, we joke that it will have ADD like Mommy!!


Here are some 13 week pics...

Crazy how a couple weeks makes such a big difference! Our baby is getting bigger and looks like a cute baby now! Here is he or she stretching it seems!

This is the heartbeat and you can see that it has gone down a little to 171 bpm and is within the perimeters! So maybe we we won't have as hyper as a kid as we were thinking originally! LOL! Only time will tell!

This has got to be one of the creepiest pics yet! It's supposed to be a cute Bye-Bye pic cause this was our last appt at our in-vitro office(we are so sad to leave them, they are awesome!), but this pic makes our baby look satanic! So creepy! Seth said it looks like it will chew its way out! GREAT... bring on the crazy pregnancy nightmares!! Those should be fun experiences for me!

Okay, are you ready for the onslaught of videos?! I wish I could have had it all in one cause it wasn't really that long, but our camera has only been doing 30 second recordings lately! Time for a new camera! Enjoy...





These 2 show the Doctor trying to figure out the sex, she could not determine... what do you think? We don't find out till right before Halloween, so take your best guess at our poll on the sidebar!



So this is my 3 month shot...

As you can see the belly is getting bigger! :) I love it! It makes it so much more real!

This last month has been great! Except for a few spewing episodes I have been feeling really good most of the time! I'm so glad I am able to enjoy and do things while being pregnant! My poor mom and sisters were not the same way and I can't imagine feeling like crap 24/7! I really only had 2 really bad weeks early August and then I really didn't have an appetite for anything for a few more weeks, so I would force myself to eat! Now my appetite is back and I am ravenous every 3 hours! :) I'm so glad! It will be interesting to see how much weight I put on, so far nothing. Seth says I'm trading weight with the baby. I've been having crazy dreams lately! I had one about the baby and our cat, who cloned itself? Then it kept coming in our birthing room and I was getting pretty mad! I usually have dreams about something that was in my day or something I thought about, nothing that makes sense though! For example: Our friends the McDowells blessed their baby in church a week and a half ago and before I went to bed the night before I was preparing to wake up to get there on time(Our ward starts at 8:30 and it has been hard for me lately, I've been extra tired)! So I tried to get as prepared as possible so I could make it! So hence.. my dream was about me and Niki McDowell in our bishop's office together and she was telling the Bishop that she has been catching her husband Clint smoking in the middle of the night! Which is so ridiculous and funny, but I remember feeling extremely uncomfortable - it is crazy how vivid these dreams are! Sorry to post that Niki, I've been meaning to tell you about it but I keep forgetting(another pregnancy trait I think)! Anyways just an example of my crazy dreams, Clint does not smoke and he is the Bishop's faithful clerk who blessed his baby girl beautifully the next day!! :) Love you guys! We have been officially released from our In-vitro office to Kaiser for the rest of the pregnancy! I was kinda scared, but we met with an awesome mid-wife last week and she made me feel a lot better! I have to do a nasty insulin orange fizzy syrup test this week to check my levels since I am Hypoglycemic(one of the things that caused my infertility) and they are worried about me getting Gestational Diabetes. I have been on Metformin for over a year now and they hope that by keeping me on it for the entire pregnancy it will help me to keep the Diabetes away! I hope so! Time will tell. So that is about it for now! Sorry this is the longest post EVER, but as you can tell we are excited and it is still setting in for us! :)

11 comments:

marcie said...

Renesemee -
Congrats to you two. Getting past that 1st trimester is such a milestone. Take care of your self.

melissa gargalis said...

I am just so excited for you Heather!! Seeing your little one grow is such a comforting feeling. Especially hearing their fast heart beat-comforting sounds and it just makes it so real. So excited for you to find out what "it" will be and to have you feel the baby move. They say, but everyone is different, that the 2nd trimester is supposed to be the best part, more energy, less sleepy and the baby is not too big yet to make you terribly uncomfortable. Enjoy it all!!

I have no guesses as to what you guys will have?...

Melissa said...

That baby is so stinking cute already... I am going to have to go with a boy. Carlisle.

The Woot-en Clan said...

Yea! I am so glad things are going so great. Amazing how much the baby has grown already. You look so beautiful. Pregnancy is treating you well.

Erin said...

Woo-hooo past the scary part!! I am so jealous you feel good, but I am glad too!! You deserve to enjoy after all the work it took to get here! Can't wait to love all over that baby!

Erin said...

And I think it is a boy! Plus I want Autumn to keep her throne as the only girl!! :) j/k Another girl would be great too!!

The Gray Family said...

congrats to the graduate :>) I'm SO SO SO glad things are going well!

Anonymous said...

HA!! U are tiny and the videos are awesome...can't really DETERMINE what the baby is...but I will do the guessing!! ;) Sorry about today girl...hope you are feeling better!!

Vanessa said...

You look so cute in your 3 month shot! I love watching ultrasound videos and seeing the heart beating! YAY!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I love your videos and all your pictures, I am so happy for you that you are safely out of that first trimester and into the second, yeah!!!! You look great by the way!!!
I am guessing a girl!!! We will see???

Anderson Family said...

I am guessing girl only because everyone around me is having a girl right now. Cute videos, I love that you are enjoying every minute of this life changing experience :)