Monday, March 24, 2008

Your pedestal is falling down...

I love the song Pedestal by Fergie and thought the phrase above would be perfect for this post. I added it to my page for you to listen to, it is pretty catchy and perfect for dealing with any "haters"! :)

I have been attacked by several people (by e-mail, hater style) in regards to the photos with the duckling and chicks from my business website. I really just want to forwarn any of you who I did the photos for to block anonymous comments. It seems that people who like to attack others are a bit cowardly and do not want their names out there...I wonder why? Could it be that they are mean, judgmental people? I won't honor them by even writing what has been written to me here, I'll just say that they are quick to judge! Luckily I don't care what they think, but I do care about what you all think of me! I just wanted to let you all know that the duckling and chicks are still alive and were not hurt in anyway while posing or playing with any children! I did not dye the duckling, I purchased him like that and green (even though I love the color)would not have been my first choice, his regular color would have been great! They will not be tossed out on the street or killed, they will have a good home and that's all I got to say! I hope I have not offended any of you with this and your loving comments are more than welcome! As for the haters...

"You think you got me figured out, never met me have no clue what I'm about! Maybe I got things you wish you had, you need to stop the hate and get a pen and a pad! I work around the clock, so fill your mouth up with a sock!...Who are you and what do you do? To make you think you're above me, but have you walked in my shoes? The pedestal, you put yourself on...well since I'm breaking it down now it's gonna collapse and be gone, gone, gone... Your pedestal is falling down, falling down falling down. Your pedestal is falling down, da da da da da da da da da da!"

9 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Okay, I can not believe people were offended by the chicks and ducks.....GET A LIFE!!! I thought it was a great idea, and I would have even come down to have Olivias pics taken with them but we had plans.

The Bains said...

Well! So there! I have never heard the song but people do amaze me. I can't believe that people would just assume things. They may have curiousity questions about those animals and I'm sure if you had received polite questions you would have answered them but to just attack you is wrong. I hope the people that accused you are perfect and haven't for example, drank a glass of wine and then drove their car. I hate people who choose to drink and drive but I don't go screaming or accusing people that I see drinking in public. Well, well said Heather!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you are SO AWESOME!! Thanks so much for doing me the BIGGEST favor EVER!! I haven't heard this song I don't think...I will have to listen for it now!! ;) You are an AMAZING friend and thank you again for watching the kids while I got to get checked out!! ;)

Anonymous said...

HA!! I am listening to it now...that was retarded!! ;) SORRY!!

melissa gargalis said...

People are retarded. My step mom is an animal activist, and I neglected to email her of our blog update-just in case she'd be offended. People are lame. I stopped allowing anonymous comments after the whole Ryan Cook letter thing. Stay tough Heather-you the woman!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH GIRL!!!! I love you and the attitude you throw!!! I love the post and SCREW all those haters out there, was that too mean??? O' well!!! Love the song and putting it with the post! YOU ROCK!!! LOVES!!
HA HA HA HA HA!!! People gotta stop messin with the girlz in this ward on the blogs! Seriously!

The Gray Family said...

I don't know why people feel so compelled to be angry with strangers over things that are really none of their business...what can you do! We know that you take good care of the cute little duck :>)

Meagan said...

ooh fight fight!!!! just kidding, i think that was the perfect thing to say and the perfect song to put on there...i understand the whole reading other's blogs cause i do it all the time...but i do NOT post random comments on the way they live because I have no idea who they are and we all have no right to judge...wow I should write that in a hallmark card! seriously- if you are going to need to be anonyomous then you shouldn't be writing it in the 1st place....crazy freakin people!!

Erin said...

Don't mess with the bull if you can't take the horns! Those people are lucky they didn't say it to your face.