Friday, March 7, 2008

Karaoke Night! La la laa......

We had girls night last night doing some Karaoke - my favorite! Although our blog nights come in at a very close 2nd! We went to Pechanga, it was hilarious at first there was just a ton of old people there - like a field trip from a retirement community or something! Then they left and it really got started! We got our shirley temples and cherry cokes (they are on the house there) and sang our hearts out! Good Times! Check out the fun pictures and video...
Me and the old folks!
Me, Meagan & KatiKati & MeAmy & SerenaThese videos are hilarious! I just love my girlfriend Kati and her performing ability, she is so fun! We didn't get any of me, maybe next time! As you can see occasionally in these videos there is this Asian guy(with gold teeth - so hot!LOL!) that loves to come up and dance with us while we sing! Pretty funny! He constantly asks us all to dance with him and we politely decline! Enjoy...
This video is Kati performing "Hit me baby one more time"

This video is a clip of Kati performing "Bohemian Rhapsody"

This video is Kati performing "Faith" by limp bisquit

7 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

Crazy Kati, she told me about her singing and how you had her sing "Faith" and how she didn't know it was that version. Sound like you guys had a blast!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so Kati is so funny and so crazy but I thought it was just as entertaining to hear you recording the video's sounds like you were having a total blast!!! I am so glad that you guys still had fun without me there. I know it was hard but I am glad you managed!

The Bains said...

I have never been to karaoke at a place. The only few times I have karaoke'd were on your machine at a family party. You'll have to take me sometime and we'll see if I make people cringe or clap! Your laughing on the videos and singing along is hilarious! Did I hear you say "shut the _ up?" That must have been the Shirley Temple's talking! Kati must have been popular up there rubbing her prego belly! Crazy girls!

Hey....it finally happened! I've been thinking that if ever one of the word verifications below were ever to sound at all like a name it would be cool to name a kid or pet the word! DAZETA! Finally a word that has enough vowels to sound like a name. I will pay anyone $100 who officially names their baby DAZETA. On the birth certificate and everything. Wouldn't that be bloggerific?!

Anonymous said...

K, so next time we need to record OTHER people, cause I am sure people are thinking WOW, Kati SUCKS!!! That was SURE fun with all of you girls!! We will have to do it again!!

Heather said...

Amber,

No I did not say the F word bitch! Check yourself, I said "f" not F#$*! LOL! I know it's not any better so I apologize to anyone who is offended! My mouth is usually my biggest problem! Anyways...I hope you all realize I am joking! Amber is my sister and I love her very much and only I can call her a bitch! :) Love you!

The Gray Family said...

you guys make me laugh!

Melissa said...

You girls are so crazy! I love the videos.