
Hey everyone, check out my new business! I am really excited to get this started and I hope you like it! Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think! I have a deal for the next week for St.Patricks day and Easter so use me to get some super cute pictures of your kiddos for these fun holidays! Check it out... just click on the link below!
http://fireflyshoppe.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
Oh yes - a new addiction! I love everything and I want everything super bad! Everything is truly just gorgeous. You are so talented and I am so glad that you started this because I need it. CONGRATULATIONS - FIREFLY SHOPPE IS AWESOME!
Your new blog looks great! Everything is super cute! It love the pictures of the McDowell boys!
your new site looks great...good luck with your new business! It looks like you are off to a great start.
I am SO excited for you and Thanks for doing my pics!! You are WORKIN' IT!! ;)
Post a Comment