Last I hung out with some friends and all their husbands, my hubby was working! :( Luckily it wasn't awkward, I just pretended that all of their husbands were my husband...see not awkward at all! AND I got to make out all night! :) LOL! I am just kidding! So we wanted to play some games and even though we were all about spin the bottle we decided to spoon instead! I LOVE Spoons! The funnest(I know that is not a word, but I like it)game ever! So here are some pictures and videos from the crazy game, we only had a few injuries!


Getting started, look how serious everyone is! We had a pretty competitive group!
Who's out? I guess it was Kyra! Sorry Kyra for this picture, but I just couldn't resist - it was too funny!

The losers so far... :)

I'm still in! That never happens, I'm usually one of the first ones out!

And then there was 2! Oh it is on like Donkey Kong!

Matt Won! Congrats Matt, I'll get you next time gadget, next time!!
Here is a crazy video a la Kati, I just love it when Greg turns around wondering what is going on! Enjoy...
8 comments:
so i really enjoyed the video where i'm showing off my mormon underwear...that's hot! kati really should make a living taking videos- that was amazing!
good times....and yes i was the only person to get my hand cut again...i guess i bleed very easily or someone has a vendetta against me!
so i hate you a little for that picture- but i guess since we have footage of your bum, we are even!!
I figured since I was displaying my butt that you would be more forgiving! I love you Kyra! BY THE WAY Kyra made the best dinner ever for about 100 people! :) Thanks for planning, it was fun!
Dude, I love the pictures. That was a fun night. And I totally love Katie's laugh at the end of the video-it just makes it that much better.
Oh my, I can't tell you the last time I played spoons!
Cameron is always working, so next time your husband is working...call me and I ll be your date!! =)
Uh, sorry...I ruined the video with the LAUGH at the end...SORRY EVERYONE!! ;) HA!! Uh, YOU sure like to spoon cause I was cut the first round...you were spooning me then...remember??? HA! ;) JK!! I LOVE that you put those pictures up!! YOU ROCK!! :) LOVES!!!
I've been meaning to say for a week now that I absolutely love your new header and blog colors. That is a crazy header picture! It makes me want to drive to Leisure World right now and have a photo shoot! When we are all really old lets plan on living all in a row on a big piece of property and having scary decor like that!
You have a great group of friends. I am so glad that you live there! I am so addicted to having friends and hanging out with good people that these pics made me want to move there and infiltrate the clan! I have a great group here in my town but all of us have lot's of kids so we don't get together as much.
TOTALLY BLOGGERIFIC PARTY!
O looking at this makes me so dang sad that I was not there with my hubby so you could pretend he was your husband too... Just kidding, but I really wish I was there and WOW KATIE IS A HOOT!!!! She is such a crack up and girl your backside is HOTTTTTT!!!! Yeah, yeah!!!
Post a Comment