Monday, March 31, 2008

TP Time!

We got together with some friends for dinner and karaoke at Las palmas last week and we had a fun time! I actually was surprised by an old high school friend of mine Jason Sandefur! I wouldn't usually put his name here cause it wouldn't really matter to anyone, but a few of blog buddies know him too! So I was singing with my friend Kati and he came and sat right next to my hubby, I recognized him immediately and then I second guessed myself during the rest of the song. So I went back to my table after the song and said "Jason?", and it WAS him! It was good to see him, the last time I saw him was at my wedding! He got married a year after us to the girl he was with for awhile - does anyone know her name? I know that I should, at least she hugged me like I should! So it would be great if one of you knew...I think she went to high school with us and asked about my sister Erin...so let me know if you know! :) Anyways the reason I ask is because they live right down the street from us! Isn't that crazy?! Such a small world! So we're going to go out with them soon and it would be great if I didn't have to ask her name! So we had a great time and ended the night by TPing the Kyra and Matt's house! :) They were going to meet us and didn't so it seemed only appropriate! LOL! Kati and I went over with 4 rolls and we were almost done when we heard their front door open... they were looking for their cat! They saw the toilet paper and my car running and started yelling "Heather!", I was caught! They ran for my car and took off in it! They eventually came back and Matt told us that since we were caught that we had to clean it up and we wouldn't get my keys till it was done! LOL! Yeah right! We were in their house when Sarah pulled up, we had let her know what we were doing and she came to meet us but we had already been caught! Matt was really serious about us cleaning up the TP, but then I found his keys (all 4 sets)! So Kyra convinced him to give the kays back or pried them from his hand...either way it worked and we were able to go home! Good Times! Here are some of the pics...isn't this candle slideshow cheesy?! I love it!

7 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Hey Heather...her name is Kelly. Kelly Palembas was her maiden name! She is a awesome girl, tell her I said hi!!

Erin said...

You are so lucky you didn't do my house. Paul would call the cops. He is so against TP fun. I guess I'll be the one taking the kids out behind his back!(HE-HE) And egging. Remember that night with dad! That was so much fun.

Anonymous said...

HEY, I am SO HAPPY you put up pictures!! That was FUN times for sure!! ;) I loved that we were in the house when Sarah Robinson came!! HA!!! Uh, I do have to say that I want some of those pictures!! GIVE ME GIVE ME!!! PLEASE! ;) LOVE YA GIRL!!!

Brooke said...

That is so funny that you ran into Jason and he lives down the street! What a small world. Tell him "hi" for me. I don't think I knew the girl he married.

The Bains said...

How fun! You make me want to start a rash of TPing in my ward! I just might! Trent would get a kick out of it I'm sure.

Crazy thought but...if we ever need pictures for your funeral slide show...we'll have plenty of crazy faces ones of you and Seth or other friends from your blog. We wouldn't want a serious funeral would we? No - I don't want you dead. That is just one of my ways that I get Tracy to take pictures sometimes - in case he dies so his boys will have photos of him. I know - I'm weird. What a fun post.

What is Erin talking about going egging with Dad? I must have been married already? Tell the story please - it sounds good!

I knew a Jennifer Palembas from Madrigals but not a Kelly.

The Gray Family said...

how funny...I don't think I have gone TPing since high school. Good times! I'm glad we got to join you for part of the evening (Carson is bummed that he didn't get to TP as well!). Your tag post reminded me that I need to do that as well...

Kyra said...

um- thanks for the fun- sorry matts a party pooper- at lesat he ended up cleaning it up- sometimes he just acts so old!!! then again, so do i- sorry for ditching you- we won't again or we will progbably get egged!