
So lately it has come to my attention that I say "SORRY" entirely too much!! I say it when I truly am sorry, when I feel bad about someone's situation, when I think I am putting someone out, when someone stubs their toe, when someone cannot find something... for practically anything, I say "sorry". What is wrong with me? Although I think it is good to be so easy to apologize if I am wrong, I am not wrong about everything and I don't quite know how I became so SORRY! I remember when I first had Mitch and Seth was helping me at home with him and I would ask him to grab me something and then say sorry quickly! I think it developed from there.. I am a do it myself kind of girl and now that I really can't do everything myself I think it is hard for me to let others do it and I feel bad and then comes a big fat SORRY! UGH!! Annoying! Anyways, I am really trying to change "Sorry" into "Thank You" for the situations that call for it... but I'm having a hard time with situations other than that! So feel free to give me some advice or wish me luck on my sorry free quest!
5 comments:
SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY! OUR FAMILY ALSO TENDS TO SAY "THANK YOU" A LOT. GUESS THAT'S BETTER THAN "GO TAKE A FLYING LEAP!" I FOUND I SAY "I LIED" AND REALIZED I REALLY MEAN "I CHANGED MY MIND." YOU GET THE SORRY BIT FROM THE BILLS FAMILY. LORALEE SAYS IT ALL THE TIME, IN A GOOD WAY! YOU KNOW THE GENES ARE REALLY A CURSE WHEN YOU STARE IN THE MIRROR AND SAY YOU'RE SORRY!!!!!!!!! MOM :)
Oh my gosh! Your new header and background is so cute! I love the buttons. Good job!
don't worry we will just harass you everytime you say it so eventually you'll stop!!! you're funny!
it is a habit! just like saying any word to much... I used to say I don't know after everything until Joey brought it to my attention and now I hardly ever say it. You can kick The "I'm SORRY" habit....try the patch ;)
I never noticed it until you pointed it out but YES you do say sorry a lot and I just think it's cute and sweet! You crack me up with this post!
Sorry but you do!
Post a Comment