Holidays are so much more fun now that we have Mitch!! As you well know I LOVE dressing him up, so Halloween is extra fun!! ;) We have had a great time taking him to Disneyland quite a few times, pumpkin patching and showing him off in his CUTE costume! We took so many pics these last few weeks it was so hard to choose what to post so I made a slide show of all the cuteness! Enjoy...
Mitch was a Lion for Halloween and we decided to teach him to growl and have had a fun time doing it! He picked it up pretty quickly, but has to be in the right mood to display it! A whole bunch of people got quite the show while we were waiting to get pics with mickie and minnie! Here is video of him doing it(I wish he was in his costume and that the video is turned, oh well!) I was surprised he was so forthcoming with the growls here because he was tired, I think he knew it would get him to bed faster! ;)
7 comments:
Best costume ever! Love his little chunky legs!
What a cute little lion!! =) He is getting so big!!
I miss him. He's like the Michelin man in his puffy lion costume.
I love all the pics!! So fun to celebrate with your kids, it makes everything more fun!
Looks like you all had a fun Halloween! Lots of fun festivities. Your little Lion is so super cute! You are a great family!
Loved the video!!!! and I pretty sure he is the cuttest Lion I have EVER seen!! Ps glad Seth got rid of his mustache lol!!!
what a darling lion!
Post a Comment