
Me, getting down to business! Must finish the apron!

Vanessa and Katie figuring out how to alter a pattern that was too big... my fault! Sorry Vanessa!
Watching the PRO do it!! She is AMAZING! Thanks for all your help with everything Katie! I know I speak for everyone when I say that!

The newest sew girl, she cranked out a skirt in one sew day!! So awesome!

Katie making her daughter's cute Halloween outfit from SCRATCH!! I told you she is a pro!

Me and my FINISHED apron!! YAY!
6 comments:
Yeah my sis is a pro at that stuff! she amazes me!! I love your apron too, soo cute! Great job. Looks like fun, wish I wasnt working so I could join you guys! :)
LOVE the pictures!!! I love that you reffered Katie to pro cause she TOTALLY IS!!!!!! I'm excited for the next sew day!!! AND your apron turned out AWESOME!!!!
sew fun!!! ;)
Oh how I wish I could come to that! I love your apron turned out great.
In your spare time I would like an apron! :) It turned out great, very cute!!
That apron is super cute!! Glad you guys had fun. Invite me next time. I would love to learn how to sew more things! FUN FUN FUN!
I am with Sarah....I would love to learn more! If you are looking for a party crasher give me a call :>)
Post a Comment