Sunday, October 11, 2009

LA COUNTY FAIR!

We had a really fun day at the LA County Fair a week ago! We got in free and got free parking! NICE! Seth works with the LA Fair's Geode Man(He is a Fire Captain for his other job) and he hooked us up! He even got us a SWEET Geode(Pics below)!! We had a full day of fun and Mitch luckily did really well napping there, we are training him for naps on the go for Disneyland and a cruise we are going on with the Bills family in January(YAYA!!)! We did a lot of petting animals, Mitch LOVED it! He and Daddy were having a great time and I'm sad cause I only got video and it is still on the camera. Oh well maybe later, take my word for it - it was really cute! We ended up staying till 10pm and of course got some Funnel Cake on CRACK(at least it seemed like it), it was A-MAZ-ING!!!! Here are the pics...


Mitch, ready to go!

Gary the "Geode Man" educating Seth on the Geodes

Our geode! Super sweet! So pretty and cool to learn about!

Mitch and Daddy having a good time!

Seth was making him dance! :) Love it!

They had an awesome Dinosaur exhibit so we had to get a pic with T-Rex! They didn't have a Pterodactyl, :(.

This is a Angliasauras(sp?) Seth's favorite dinosaur as a kid, he did a report on it! So cute!

This is me and the BEST funnel cake EVER!!!!! It had soft serve ice cream and fresh strawberries on it! The bomb diggity!! We totally grubbed on it!!!

5 comments:

kori said...

Holy cow that funnel cake looks awesome. I think i put on 10 lbs just looking at it. Think you could send some this way? :)

Brooke said...

Oh my funnel cake! I have never seen so much whip cream on a funnel cake. Looks like fun.

The Gray Family said...

I have never had ice cream on funnel, cake, but I think it sounds like a REALLY GREAT idea...glad you had fun!

Temescal Canyon Relief Society said...

Yum!!! You look so happy holding that funnel cake--I would be too! Your blg is soooo cute. Your baby is sooooooooooooooo cute toooooooo!

Jenn said...

I love funnel cakes,,, so yummy! Looks like a blast!