Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mitch and his girls!

I love to get together with my friends and their babies to see Mitch interact with them! These babies are growing up FAST!! Brooke and Madisyn are 4 months younger than Mitch and such cuties! They are more interactive with Mitch now, pretty soon they will be pushing him away instead of just rolling away! ;) I would be one proud Mama if he ended up with one of these little girls, especially since we would have the cutest slideshow at their wedding!! I'm always glad I remember my camera for these sweet little moments! Check it out...

Brooke about to yell "HELP ME!" :) So tiny next to the Mitchellin Man!

She still looks a little worried here, probably because he kept going for her eye!

With their proud Mommies!

This pic kills me, I love how Madisyn is holding onto Mitch's hand! :) Can you tell he is ready for a nap?!

Kickin it with his home girl!

Yep, nap time!! How cute is this pic?!!!!

And some videos of them together...

Coming for Brooke and posing for her!


Making Madisyn cry

Couldn't help myself I had to make these of them and I couldn't pick which one was cuter so you get 2!! Enjoy!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Send your own ElfYourself eCards

5 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Cute cute cute!! That video of him and brooke so cute....he looks like he kept getting distracted by his shadow!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok those video's the Elf Yourself video's are SO FUNNY!!! I think Brooke's face totally looks cocky in the second one, I LOVE IT!!! So funny! I love this post. Mitch has some cute girls to choose from :) Already a ladies man!

Vanessa said...

I love the hip hop video, Hilarious! I love Mitch's turkey hat, so cute! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Natalie said...

SO funny! I can't wait to make another elf yourself with the kids this year. I forgot all about that! I miss you... feels like forever since we have talked. It is Lily's b-day today and we are having a party... I'll try and call you tomorrow!

Todd + Emily said...

hahahahahahahah Oh my gosh the videos are the CUTTEST... I love brookes face in the Hip hop one it's like "ya I know how to dance" so freaking cute!!!!! hahahaha