What a great combo, Sushi with friends and then "Sew till we drop" night with the girls! We hadn't had Sushi in quite awhile, so we REALLY enjoyed! We met up with our good friends Kevin, Laura and Madisyn and had a great time! Afterwards I went to Sarah's for a sewing party and was able to actually start and FINISH a project! AMAZING for me! :) Sure it took me till 1am, but it got done! Sarah and I were the last ones up, thanks Sarah for letting me stay so late! Looking forward to the next one!! Here are pics from the fun evening...

Little Miss Madisyn, such a cutie!!!

Mitch all ready for sushi!

MMMMM!! This Hawaiian roll was the BOMB DIGGITY!! So yummy!

Laura, Madisyn and Kevin

Seth, Mitch and Me

On to the sewing! Our newbie Kati, already a pro!

Katie showing Vanessa how to start a quilt!

Emily working on her Mom's old machine, she was getting a tad frustrated with it...

Until the Sewing Machine Fairy dropped her off a new one!!! How cool is that?!! Her hubby rocks!

The last ones up!
7 comments:
I wish I could have made it!!! you all rock for being so creative!
You're killing me with all your sewing skills.
Sad I missed the sewing night! One day my husband will have a normal schedule and I can go to these fun things (either that or I will find a babysitter willing to stay until 1....hmmm). You guys are making some cute stuff! One day I will make it!
Cute pictures!!!!! Love it!
Oh and we should do Sushi this friday!
That was so much fun doing the sewing party... can't wait till this friday for the next one. I look NASTY in the pictures but you know... it was 1am right??? O wait not the whole time.
O and yes, lets eat togetehr.... please!
And I agree that My Hubby ROCKS!!!!
Post a Comment