THANKFUL
We had a really nice Thanksgiving day with both sides of our families all together(we like to host and have both, so much easier!!) again! Seth and I have been dieting and had a day off to enjoy the festivities, it was GOOD! :) We had a great time and really enjoyed showing Mitch the true meaning of the day... EATING! Oh I meant FAMILY! ;) Here are the pics from our day..
Not quite sure what is going on since he never gets to do this!
Oh yeah, this is good.. Gobble Gobble!
Oh yeah, this pink stuff is even better! ;)
LOVED it! Snot and all!
Grandma Bills giving some early Christmas gifts for the kiddos!
Loving the new Nativity Grandma Bills got for him to play with!! So cute!
Mitch being cute, as usual!
The super cute Bakerella Turkey Pops I made!! So yummy, so yummy!!
Oh no, somebody bit me! HELP HELP!!
It decided to end it all by jumping instead of being eaten alive!!
Love playing games with the fam!! I rocked Golf!! Tyler wasn't happy about that!
Tmac and Mitch keeping each other busy while the adults played games!
I wanted to end with my list of what I am thankful for that I've been doing every day this month on my sidebar so I have for journaling sake...
1. The Gospel
2. Our Health
3. Seth and what a good provider and Priesthood holder he is!
4. Mitch and his sweet face!
5. Our Family and the love and support they give us!
6. Our Home
7. Nap time! :)
8. Benadryl!
9. Disneyland
10. Teething tablets
11. Wonderful Friends!
12. Technology! (I definitely would have struggled as a pioneer woman!)
13. Motherhood
14. Marriage
15. Service
16. Seth's days off
17. Makeup! :)
18. Girl Time
19. Cameras!
20. Cell Phones - what would we do without them?
21. My Car
22. Sleep
23. Girls Nights!!
24. GOOD FOOD!
25. My 2 working hands
26. My trials and the blessing that have come out of them! Happy Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
Mitch is so adorable! I knew he would love thanksgiving!
Great job on the blog....I am sure it will be perfect from here on out!
Heather, those turkey pops are so cute...you are so creative!! =)
glad you guys had a great day! those turkey pops are making me hungry :>)
I sooo love the turkey pops. I'm making the reindeer ones for our Christmas party. I love bakerella
Post a Comment