
I was trying to wait on this till his 6 month post, but I just couldn't!! Mitch has totally beefed up these last few weeks and is now pushing 20 lbs! I tried to measure his length and it looks like he is at least 27 inches too! Although I am sad he has grown so much so quickly, I cannot help but smile about his humongo thighs!! They are ADORABLE!!! He LOVES LOVES LOVES his baby food!! He hasn't had one that he doesn't like yet! He has done rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, peas, green beans, carrots, squash, sweet potatos, apple sauce, bananas, mango and pears so far and has done well(meaning he grunts, cries and squeels like crazy if we don't spoon into his mouth fast enough!) with all of them! I have a feeling that he will never turn away anything! He loves food!

We started feeding him at dinnertime and then slowly added breakfast and then lunch, so he now eats 3-4oz of baby food 3 times a day!!! And there is no holding him off, he knows when it is time to eat and throws a stink if it doesn't happen fast enough! If he can see me getting it ready and he thinks he is starving, he totally flips out! We have incorporated a sippy cup (with water)to have with the baby food, since he has had a huge aversion to bottles.. so annoying! But at least we won't have to break him of a bottle habit later! And on top of all this I still nurse him 5-6 times a day and 1-2 times at night!! Yep, the food hasn't helped all that much with him sleeping thru the night.. unfortunately. The only not so great thing about him eating baby food is the aftermath in his diaper... YUCK! At least since it is more solid now, it actually stays in the diapers! He messes his diaper 3 times a day now! I really miss the 1 BM every other day! Oh well. We are glad to have a happy boy who enjoys fruit AND veggies and it is also pretty entertaining! Here is some video of what I've been describing, don't worry no shots of the dirty diapers! ;)
4 comments:
Wow...I feel like I haven't seen him forever! HE IS HUGE!!! love the videos..too funny!
Love those thighs!!! So cute!
I like it, my food!!!
His thighs are crazy cute! i so wanted to nibble them on Saturday!! And it is so funny how upset he gets about the speed at which he is fed-hilarious!
Post a Comment