Today is my 7th Wedding Anniversary!! It is going by so fast!! Seth and I actually met 11 Labor Days ago too! We love Labor Day to say the least, that is when my life truly started! I love my husband so much and all he does to provide for our family! He would make any woman happy, but I'm glad he chose to make me happy! ;) We still make each other laugh so hard, I love that about our relationship!! Even when times are tough we find something to smile about! He TOTALLY gets me and understands my quircks, he even anticipates them now and helps to makes things easier for me! I just LOVE the way he loves me every day, every minute, every second! This year we are pretty tapped out, so we are taking it easy in the celebration department but I made a cake to somewhat resemble our yummy wedding cake...
Us eating our wedding cake on our wedding day!
here it is, don't look too closely! :)
the inside is vanilla cake with strawberry creme filling...YUM!
Happy Anniversary my love!
6 comments:
You did an AWESOME job at recreating your wedding cake!! That is so cute! Happy Anniversary!
The cake looks great and Yummy!!
We are glad you 2 found each other, you make a great pair!!
YAY, Happy Anniversary. Who knew that being at your wedding years later we would be bestest friends?! Love you guys!!
happy anniversary, congratulations!
happy anniversary! You guys are great together. I love your cake...was Mitch clamoring for a bite? Your post about his eating habits totally makes me laugh, because I have BEEN THERE!!! He and Brendan will give each other a run for their money :>)
happy anniversary! I am so craving cake now. I didn't know you could make cakes like that. Go Heather. Umm, is there any you can't do?...photography, sewing, cooking, baking...you are one talented lady.
Post a Comment