Has it really been half a year already?! That went by way too fast!! Our little infant is now a BIG BABY and I don't know how it happened so fast!!! He has grown like crazy this last month! Since we started feeding him baby food he has put on about 3-4 lbs! We just got back from his 6 month checkup and he is 20 lbs, 4 oz and 27.5 inches long - we were right on with the measurements! And for his weight, height and head circumference he is in the 90th-95th percentile! In other words... a pretty big boy, but healthy and on track! YAY! He is on the verge of crawling, he scoots around pretty fast already though! He can now sit on his own for a few minutes, but we still stay close by! He LOVES LOVES LOVES his food, did I mention he loves his food? Cause he does!!! He watches us intently when we eat and expects to be fed too, pretty much demands it actually! He is just a joy to be around(most of the time) and gives anyone and everyone his chubby open mouthed grin! He is "very social" per his doctor and "crazy pterodactyl" per us! He does this high pitched super shreak when he is happy and yells and cries like something is hurting him when he isn't getting his way(little faker), is tired or is bored. He definitely has his way of communicating with us and luckily we know how to understand him pretty well! His Daddy loves how interactive and sturdy he is now and I can usually find them rolling around on the floor playing together, warms my heart! I'm so glad Seth is able to be home with us so much and have an active role in raising him! He is a very lucky little boy and already adores his Daddy so much and vice versa! I am so thankful for every day I have with our little man, being his mother is so awesome! Here are pics of our handsome boy...
1st time in the swing, he LOVED it!
He also loves grass!
And the fan!
AND Daddy!!
We loves how his little chubby hand is pointing in this pic! :)
Grandma Bills and Mitch, showing him how to wave!
Stud Muffin!
So serious!
Who does Mitch look like? People always ask us, we think he is an even mix of us!Check it out... This is Daddy
This is Mitch, sorry for the low quality. Our camera is dying, so sad!
This is Mommy
And here is some video from this last month...
6 comments:
He is such a riot! It is so cool the mix of features he got from you two!! He's so flipping cute!!
And I can't believe how big he is-he needs to freeze-no more growing! That is a command from his Auntie Erin.
oh my word...his chubby thighs in the swing is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a cutie! I think he looks more like Seth's baby picture, but still totally reminds me of your brother, Tyler. I can't get over it, I know.
I can not believe how stinkin big he is! Seeing him looking HUGE in his car seat already, seriously??? WOW!!!! That is crazy! A half a year flew!
All of your pictures and video are super duper cute and I say he looks like both of you but much more like daddy I think! Super cute little man!
What a little cutie...I can't believe it's already been six months! he looks like a really good blend of both of you :-)
He is such a cutie! I love his cute little laugh and his adorable chubby legs! It just keeps getting better!
Post a Comment