#1 Crappy Thing - Our camera is broken! :( So sad! I am lost without it and I've given Seth a deadline to get us another one cause I cannot be without a camera for long, do not want to miss anything of Mitch and he is growing too fast! Hence, the pics from my phone(luckily it is at least 3.0 megapixel)!
#2 Crappy Thing - Mitch has an ear infection! So sad! I thought he was teething, nope! He had a cold last week that turned into an ear infection! I took him to the dr yesterday, I almost didn't because he was being so good! But he had no appetite, so I knew something was wrong. I was shocked he had an ear infection, he hadn't been crying or pulling on his ear at all! He has a high pain tolerence I guess. We got anti-biotics for him, which he does not care for! Poor little guy!
#3 Crappy Thing - Our Baby. See for yourself...He likes to eat and he likes to crap! In that order. This is what the anti-biotics are doing to him, it did warn so I wasn't too surprised. Be glad this pic is only 3.0 megapixel!Although these are all pretty crappy things, life is still good! I am thankful for our blessings and glad it isn't worse! :)
6 comments:
funny post. I hate anti biotics for that reason!!!
Oh, blowouts! Aren't they awesome?! I hope Mitch starts feeling better soon. I know this is weird, but Nathan had so many ear infections until he got tubes last Spring that I tried a homeopathic remedy a few times, trying not to put him on antibiotics too much. I used Garlic and Muelin Oil. They come together in a little bottle and you can get it at the Health Food store. They should know what you're talking about. When I caught it soon enough, it seemed to help. Good luck!
I have heard that actually, not against trying if he gets more!
ewwwww...Luke was my blow out boy-with or without antibiotics. Good times. Many an adorable outfit or onesie was sacrificed. I am hoping Austin can keep it in his diaper =)
good times :>) As one who didn't have to change that, I can laugh. However, I STILL deal with it with Brendan on occasion (hopefully Mitch will do a little better on the potty training if he keeps that appetite up!)
So sad and so funny!
Post a Comment