The first birthday party was for Jackson who turned 3 and is going on 5, he is such a smart little boy! He really gives his parents a run for their money! They threw him a Pirate Party and it was so cute to see all the kids dressed up! This is Cap'n Jack!
ARRRRRRR! Mitch all dressed up!
Mitch and Me
Cap'n Jack and first mate Mitch! Aren't they so cute?!!
The Pirate's Mommies!
The next party was for my nephews, Tater turned 2 and T-Mac turned 5! They are brothers, so they had an awesome joint Super Hero party for them! Mitch had to join in for that too!!
This is Super Mitch arriving at the Superhero party in style!! I love how his costume turned out!
Mitch and his custom cape I made him...
His eye mask is the topper to the costume fo sho! He wasn't a big fan of it though, so it wasn't on for long!
Happy little super hero!
Super Mitch and Grandma Bills! He loves giving her smiles and she loves getting them! :)
The Super Boy Cousins!! Tater, Austin, T-Mac and Mitch - the birthday boys are in the Superman stuff! I love how T-Mac is posed and it looks like Mitch is trying to join in!!
Grandpa Bills and Mitch (in his non-hero wear) chillin
Auntie Erin and Mitch, with his baby girl cousin in Auntie's tummy! 1st photo opp! Can't wait till she is here to get cute pics of them together!!
After the party we went back to my Sister Amber's house and hung out for awhile! The kids put on some little plays for us, T-Mac likes to orchestrate them and they are pretty cute and maybe a tad out there with his array of holiday masks!
It was a fun-filled day that ended with a family trip to an Incredible Pizza Factory in Moreno Valley! It is a crazy place with a HUGE Pizza, Pasta, Salad bars AND a game area with a roller coaster! What the what?! It is truly incredible and I definitely need to plan another trip to it! Thanks Dad for Dinner!
3 comments:
Mitch's costumes were awesome!! I am going to have to put you to work for my geeks-because you are amazing!!
Your killing me!! I love his costumes, those tights were awesome, lol! You are having too much fun with that little man and I love it.
Ok you are seriously too cute with your little costumes for him. Both were so so so super duper cute as ever and he is one lucky man to havve such a cool mommy! Sounds like a totally fun filled eventful day! Glad you guys had fun! Love all the shots too!
Post a Comment