Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mitch is 2 Months Old!



Our little guy just keeps on growing and there is no stopping him, so we are just enjoying every second of it that we can!! His little personality has really come out this month, especially since he started smiling and seeing things around him better! He definitely has his Daddy's laid back personality when he is content and Mommy's crazy impatient personality when he is hungry or tired! He really goes 0 to 60 in a matter of seconds and it is pretty funny(at least for now)! We can't help but giggle when he is complaining in his little baby talk with growls, squeals and whines mixed in! Daddy loves to tease him when he is like that, he usually gets pretty ticked at that point... just like Mommy!! Maybe someday Daddy will learn not to do that to us! He is growing like a little weed and we will have his official measurements in a couple days after his 2 month check-up! This is where he will get his shots, I am really not looking forward to that! Luckily Daddy will be with us! He has officially moved into his own room as of Monday night and it is working well so far! He only woke up 2 times these last couple nights - 2:30 and 6:30, so awesome!!! We have been doing the Baby Wise method for getting him on a good schedule and we really like it!! It didn't take very long to get him into it and he is such a happy little baby on it! Thanks Melissa for letting me borrow your book, I definitely need to buy my own copy! We just love our little Mitchell so much and every day is such a blessing with him in it!! Here are A LOT pics from his 2nd month of life...

Chillin'

Swingin' Look at his crossed feet! I love it!

Bath time! This is the new way we do it! We got him a bath chair so he can take a bath with us! So much easie AND he loves it! He gets super upset when we take him out now!

Getting dry and ready for bed!

Daddy took some pics of me and Mitch and this is one of my faves!

Mitch is #1!!!

Daddy and Mitch and their matching PJ pants Mommy made them! My guys are so adorable!

I love this pic of them smiling at each other!

Tummy Time, he always has his head up like this! Crazy strong little turtle neck!!

Great Grandma McArthur and Mitchell enjoying each other!

Our little Glow Worm! Remember Glow Worms.. doesn't he look like one? I bought this Swaddler thing for him cause he was constantly breaking out of his blanket swaddles and waking up from hitting himself in the face! Well not anymore this thing is awesome!!!! I totally recommend! He has managed to inch his way to the edge of his basinet in this thing though and I have found him with his feet resting on the edge, hilarious! I wish I had gotten a pic of it!

I know this is a lot of pics, but it is really hard to choose just a couple and can you blame me? He is just the cutest thing!! I also have a cute video for your viewing pleasure, it has a little surprise at the end! :) Enjoy...

8 comments:

Todd + Emily said...

Love his BELLY!!!! I can't believe he is 2 months already!!! And cute matching PJs so cute!

melissa gargalis said...

he is so sweet. I love the swaddle thing, you'll have to tell me more about it. Maybe that'll help the next one sleep better sooner?...I love his little boy face too cute.

Traci Elizabeth said...

He totally looks like Tyler in these pictures! Adorable.

Natalie said...

I agree with Traci.. I see Tyler! So dang cute. Love all the pics.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Your pictures are all so super duper cute and yes I would have a bunch too because you just can't choose. We like to look at them all too so no worries. He is getting SO BIG and SO HANDSOME!!! I am totally going to get that baby wise book and try to start reading it soon so I can prepare, sounds nice!
Well he is handsome and I loved the video, can't believe how grown up he is already, SO SAD!

Lindz said...

Oh, he's getting so big!! What a cutie! Yes, we should get together sometime! It's crazy that we ended up on your parent's street!!

Heather said...

So cute! Love the glow worm, so peaceful!

Your ward has some great activites, I am trying to get ours going in my ward. I need some pointers!

kori said...

IN the picture in the car seat he totally looks like a Bills. It's the first time I've really noticed that.