We are so blessed that Seth has such an awesome job that heloves! But the one hard thing about being a Firefighter is when Daddy is gone for more than one day!! We've had a few of these instances lately with fires and Seth paying back shifts for people that worked for him when Mitch was born! It's sad when Seth is gone and Mitch does something new or his butt gets bigger! LOL! Seth said once that Mitch's butt got bigger since he changed him last! ;) We miss each other so much and rely on video and photo text messages to get us through! But we also get to visit him sometimes and last night was one of those times!! So great! So Mitch and I headed out to the OC to visit Daddy on the job! He was making an awesome dinner(like usual), so he invited us out to enjoy too! It is always neat to see where he works and basically lives while away from home. I always picture it a certain way from stories and when I actually see it it is kinda weird! Like when you read a book and your imagination pictures it one way and then you watch the movie made from it... always different! Dinner was so good and we had a great time hanging out with the guys there and also (of course) getting pics of Mitch and Daddy with the Fire Engine!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic!!!

AND THIS ONE!! :) I love my handsome men!

I love how Mitch looks excited here! :) He loves his Daddy and the colorful fire engine!

I know that pretty soon(faster than we would like) he will be running around begging to visit Daddy and the fire engines!
9 comments:
So dang cute! Tell Mitch I'm coming soon!!!! Can't wait to meet the handsome little guy and cuddle him and love him.
those pictures are so cute! Love them. Good thing Mitch is prepared with all his fireman clothes :>)
those are so cute!!! You'll have to get one or all of them framed to put in his nursery...so sweet. Those will be fun to scrapbook.
so cute!!! your two firemen!! That is hillarious that Seth said that mitch butt is getting bigger!! HAHA I totally agree with Melissa those pictures would look so cute in his nursery!
These pictures are great. Mitch is getting so big and so adorable. He is so lucky to have a firefighter for a dad. What little boy wouldn't love that?!
You need to get that first picture framed for father's day. It's so cute!
I love the first picture of him looking out the fire truck....so stinkin cute!!
Can they be any cuter together? I love it! It's so nice you get to visit Seth and these pictures are awesome. Mitch is so lucky to have a Hero for a Daddy!
Love the pics! It is cool you can visit and hang out!!
Post a Comment