Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Yay! Today is my first Mother's Day! Last year around this time we were starting the process of in-vitro, it was exciting to think we could be celebrating my first Mother's Day this year and we feel very blessed that it turned out that way! Mitchell has made my life so much better and to be a mom is truly the best thing EVER!! I just adore my little man and how much he adores me! I love when catch him looking at me and then he flashes his sweet smile, so much like his Daddy! Seth got sent out to the Santa Barbara fire on Thursday night and he had worked 2 days before that, so he has been gone 5 days now! I was pretty sad when I realised (during the 1:30AM call from him saying he was being sent out there, I was so out of it cause I was still asleep!) that he would most likely be gone for my first mother's day! :( Well luckily he is now on his way home so I will get some pampering tonight! So glad! I'm pretty spoiled in that department already, so I couldn't complain too much! He is a great partner and makes it easy to be a good mom, when he is home!! Happy Mothers Day to everyone and I hope you are having a great day with your families! Here is a pic of me and Mitch from a party we went to yesterday, see if you can guess the theme! More on that to come later, but I couldn't resist this photo! I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!!!

5 comments:

kori said...

happy Mother's day to you! Congratulations. Glad Seth is okay. Every time I hear about a fire in S. Cali. I think of him. Your hair looks great by the way.

Traci Elizabeth said...

That outfit is to die for! I am so sad we missed it, I had the kids costumes all ready! Happy Mothers day!!

Todd + Emily said...

Happy Mothers Day! I'm so bad, I saw you yesterday and didn't even say Happy Mother's Day. You are so good with Mitch and you and Seth just look so happy. That picture of Mitch is ADORABLE!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Im so happy you are a mommy and you make a wonderful one at that!

The Gray Family said...

those costumes are too funny! I loved the pirate one when I saw it but I think you outdid yourself with the superhero costume :>)