Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcome Miss Tori Lyn Bruer!

I've been so excited for this little girl and she is finally here! YAY! My dear friend Kati finally popped her out! Poor thing went to the hospital twice before this final time and has been through weeks of contractions now! She is a trooper! We have been joking that I've been experiencing her pregnancy (along with all the pains...don't ask, I'm going through a lot! LOL!) along with her, probably cause I just won't leave her alone! So of course I went to see her and Tori ASAP today and she is so worth the wait! So freakin cute! I love that she already has some rolls going on, that is the best! AND she has quite the little voice on her, I love it! She was giving little growls and snarls when she was upset, then she would just belt it out - it was so cute! I've had the pleasure of watching her older sisters while they've been at the hospital so far, so I got to take them to meet her and it was so cool! They have not stop asking about her since and cannot wait to see her again tomorrow(me too!)! So I took a lot of pics and here are a few...

Me and Miss Tori, I don't want to let her go! :)

I love this pic of the Bruer girlies, so precious!

And this one just kills me... isn't she so cute? You make some beautiful babies Kati and Todd! :) Congrats on your newest bundle of joy!

3 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Holy cow, huge baby! I LOVE newborns. So sweet and pure. I don't know Kati.. but everytime you post a pic, I think to myself "she is super cute". And she obviously creates cute babies!

Brooke said...

Cute baby

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for updating my blog...hmmm...wait, there are too many thanks for you...I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL TODAY!! ;) SO STOKED for you guys!!! LOVE YA!!!