Have you heard of Ear Candles? They help to bring all the wax out of your inner ears without the damage of Q-tips! I am a Q-tip lover, every day like clock work I ravage my poor ears - it feels to good not to! My doctor has told me that I shouldn't, but I can't help it! Anyways Seth and I were at this all natural store and they had them... so I asked Seth if he would be interested in trying it (Cause like any man he has trouble hearing his sweet wife! LOL! But really a doctor has told him one of his ears is pretty "compacted") And to my surprise he was totally all about it! Probably cause it involved FIRE! Oh yeah, that is how I'm going to present anything I want from now on, with a side of fire! :) So we got the supplies and gave it a go! I took a pic for you to see what it involves and how close the fire gets to your head! Anyways, I will leave out the other kinda gross details, but he said he felt like he noticed a change and that it wasn't bad at all! So I want to try it now! Hoped you enjoyed my random-ness! It has helped cheer me up a little! :)
Friday, June 13, 2008
I miss my man...can you hear me now?
So it might just be that I'm going through a lot and am a pretty emotional "Hot Mess" lately, but I miss my husband soooooooo much right now! He has only been gone 2 days working, but he went up north with a strike/back up crew to help out with the fires up there on Thursday night. He was so excited to go, he has been waiting for an opportunity like this! But this means he could be gone 5 days to 2 weeks and we have no clue what to expect! So I think I am just anticipating the worse, I don't know how people send their loved ones to Iraq - I could never live through that! Anyways I know the paycheck will be worth it, but I am pretty sad at the moment! So on the brighter side of life... we did something kinda funny the other day and thought I would share...
Have you heard of Ear Candles? They help to bring all the wax out of your inner ears without the damage of Q-tips! I am a Q-tip lover, every day like clock work I ravage my poor ears - it feels to good not to! My doctor has told me that I shouldn't, but I can't help it! Anyways Seth and I were at this all natural store and they had them... so I asked Seth if he would be interested in trying it (Cause like any man he has trouble hearing his sweet wife! LOL! But really a doctor has told him one of his ears is pretty "compacted") And to my surprise he was totally all about it! Probably cause it involved FIRE! Oh yeah, that is how I'm going to present anything I want from now on, with a side of fire! :) So we got the supplies and gave it a go! I took a pic for you to see what it involves and how close the fire gets to your head! Anyways, I will leave out the other kinda gross details, but he said he felt like he noticed a change and that it wasn't bad at all! So I want to try it now! Hoped you enjoyed my random-ness! It has helped cheer me up a little! :)
Have you heard of Ear Candles? They help to bring all the wax out of your inner ears without the damage of Q-tips! I am a Q-tip lover, every day like clock work I ravage my poor ears - it feels to good not to! My doctor has told me that I shouldn't, but I can't help it! Anyways Seth and I were at this all natural store and they had them... so I asked Seth if he would be interested in trying it (Cause like any man he has trouble hearing his sweet wife! LOL! But really a doctor has told him one of his ears is pretty "compacted") And to my surprise he was totally all about it! Probably cause it involved FIRE! Oh yeah, that is how I'm going to present anything I want from now on, with a side of fire! :) So we got the supplies and gave it a go! I took a pic for you to see what it involves and how close the fire gets to your head! Anyways, I will leave out the other kinda gross details, but he said he felt like he noticed a change and that it wasn't bad at all! So I want to try it now! Hoped you enjoyed my random-ness! It has helped cheer me up a little! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
feeling your pain sista, I mean cous... LOL and my man hasn't even left yet! David leaves for a week in Phoenix tomorrow, yeah father's day, bites right! And I get to be home with 5 munchkins by my self... see if I'm not ready to slit my wrists by weeks end :( this too shall pass? Distance makes the heart grow fonder? Buncha crap if you ask me... I keep telling David why couldn't they send you some place cool (literally!) and then I could tag along :) good luck in your lonliness and remember you are not alone, Seth will be in my prayers and you too hun, love ya! ~Mish
I have heard of ear candles, but never quite knew what it entailed...that is some crazy looking stuff! If you get lonely feel free to come by anytime!
Okay I first pictured Shrek ear wax candles-eeww! To funny!
The kids have been praying for a fast, safe and quick return of Seth. Hang in there sister!
Oh how sad...but absence makes the heart grow fonder!
I have totally done the ear candles. I made my dad do them. Its crazy what comes out of there!!
Post a Comment