
So I have had some downtime lately and I've been taking advantage by reading a book a day! So exciting, I love reading! I don't do it often enough because I really don't get much else accomplished while I am doing so! I am definitely not a person who can read a chapter a night, that is like torture to me! :) Anyways, I got some great reads from friends and had to tell you about one in particular! My friend Amy loaned me her copy of "Marley and Me" and it was so GREAT! It is about a haphazard dog and his owners. I am a dog lover with and have a pretty new puppy(Harley) and this book just hit the spot! I laughed really hard and cried harder, I couldn't get enough of it! It makes me want to pen my own book about my crazy dog! Anyways, just wanted to recommend to you all if you haven't read it yet, you don't have to be a dog lover to enjoy it(but it sure helps)! I totally want to do a book club night on it and also a movie is coming out based on it, this one would be a good girl night movie I think! :) Thanks to Amy for it and everything else you have done and are still doing for me, you are a great friend! The following pic is for you in response to the funny pics of Brendan with the nylons, ENJOY!
Me as a creative child... SUCK IT IN! So stylish with the bonnet and shoes on the wrong feet! LOL!
3 comments:
I am going to try to read that for sure, being a doggy lover myslef. I love your pic too! That is so so so funny.
How are you doing by the way? Can I get ya anything, let me know if you need anything.
now THAT is a great picture...kids do such random things sometimes! Glad you liked the book...not sure when the movie is coming out, but I'm sure it will be hilarious!
I cried through most of that book- I borrowed Amy's copy as well so I'm sure a few of my tears are on those pages...I loved it and I completely admit to be a totally over-the-top dog lover (well only with my own dogs)!! I'm sorry for all those who don't understand this bond and if I'm already loving my dogs that much, imagine how crazy I will be over my kiddos!!
Post a Comment