Saturday, June 7, 2008
So excite!
So Seth and I discovered something the other day! We heard barking and yelping coming from the garage and went running out there and found Harley with her head sticking through the cat door! We were so excited! I know that sounds mean, but it means that she can't fit through it any longer! So now we can leave it open for our kitty, so she isn't locked in or out of the garage any longer! We obviously discovered this by accident, we really only left it open if the dog was inside with us, but we had forgotten to close it this time! We had been waiting for this because the cats food is kept in the garage and the dog loves to eat it and anything else she can find! So now we can officially leave it open all the time! YAY! The greatest thing about this is what you see below...
This is what she does whenever she hears us in the garage cause she can still get her head through! LOL! It is the best when we are driving in and she hears the garage door open and BOOP, there's her head all happy to see us! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HA!! I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG!! ;) You always do it SO FREAKIN CUTE!! K...this made me laugh...what a RETARDED dog you have!! She must have gotten the RETARDEDNESS from you!! ;) JK!! HA!! NO...TOTALLY KIDDDING!! K...so If I am at church tomorrow...just LAUGH...I am all swollen and gross to look at now!! :(
that is the cutest picture ever!
super cute blog page. You are so creative Heather. I love the dog picture.
Hilarious!!! I could so see Mojo doing that to-except I don't think even his head could fit!
Seriously so cute, I just love having a puppy! SO fun!
Post a Comment