Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Daddy Day!

Happy Father's Day everyone! I couldn't let this day go by without recognizing my wonderful Dad! He is the greatest! He has always been a hands on dad and supported all my wants and needs while growing up! Even when I wasn't the greatest daughter he still loved and supported me. And when Seth asked for my hand in marriage my Dad gladly welcomed him to the family, I'm glad he saw what a great man Seth is and what a great father he will one day be as well! I have always been able to talk to him and appreciate his love and advice that is given when I need it! Thanks Dad, for being so awesome!


My favorite pictures of me and my dad!

2 comments:

The Bills Bunch said...

THAT IS SO SWEET! DAD IS IN CANADA RIGHT NOW AND WON'T SEE THIS UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY. HE IS A GREAT HUSBAND AND FATHER TO OUR CHILDREN. HE'S HAVING FUN PLAYING WITH THE KIDS AS ADULTS, NO DIAPERS!!! WELL MAYBE A FEW OF THEM STILL??? WE WON'T MENTION ANY NAMES.....LOVE, MOM. WE DO HAVE SOME PRETTY AWESOME KIDS THOUGH!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the baby updates!