We took a trip to a really awesome pumpkin patch at Peltzer Farms in Temecula with our playgroup! I tried to do without the stroller, but Mitch is so CRAZY that I had to go get from the car 10 minutes in! He became obsessed with the nasty porta potty! SICK! So after I got the stroller we enjoyed the petting zoo with the HUMONGOUS turkey that gobbled like you would not believe, so AWESOME!! And the sweet Corn Maze and then lunch at a duck pond! Here are the pics from my cell, since I forgot my camera and the group shot I stole from Amy!! Thanks Amy!!

Mitch and a goat, compare with the pic of Seth and a goat from when Seth was little below...

Cute huh??!

The crazy HUGE turkey! The guy there said it weighed 50+ lbs!!

Mitch not loving the cute photo opportunity with his cute little girlfriend Reese! FAIL!

Mitch and his lil pumpkin we picked out! I guess this one will have to do!

The whole group that made it out!

And Mitch feeding the ducks, he was loving this and was doing a pretty good job of it!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment