Halloween is always a special time for Seth!! He gets REALLY into it and usually manages to creep a lot of people out! People usually don't recognize him at first and he becomes a whole other person and really gets into character! I love that about him and it really makes Halloween fun!! Especially our special adult Halloween party with our friends!! This year Susie and Brandon Chatham took it over and Seth and I helped, so much fun planning with Susie! We had a really yummy "BBQ style" potluck and did really fun "Minute to Win It" games we laughed pretty dang hard! I love our friends and how much fun we have together! We are really blessed to live in a place where so many fun people reside!! Here are the pics from the night, Seth was DJ Lance and I was a Dancy Dance kid from Yo Gabba Gabba! Seth was a hit of course!!

Yep here we are.. me and my big black man!! ;)

Junk in the Trunk game!

Face the Cookie Game!

Even creepier up close and with that mustache!

DJ Lance and a Dancy Dance kid!

The ladies

And the guys!
Here is a slideshow of everyone that came in their awesome costumes!! I had fun editing the photos, enjoy...
No comments:
Post a Comment