Sunday, October 17, 2010

Karaoke What?!

It was our friends Erin Rix's birthday so the girls decided to go to Karoake to celebrate! Erin and I have been wanting to plan a time to go ever since we did a duet together at church(I am so impressed with her talent! Seriously beautiful voice!! She is perfect and great! ;)), so we thought this was the perfect opportunity! I found out that they still do karaoke at Pechanga, I used to go there years ago and it was so fun there! So we went with a few more brave ladies to the Cabaret Lounge at Pechanga!! Woop woop!! We had way too much fun observing the drunkards, singing and dancing up a storm!! AND I proudly made Traci laugh harder than she has laughed in awhile and she almost peed her pants!! Quoting her! ;) See, making a fool of yourself pays off! LOL! We had some drunk admirers there, one especially so and he was also hopped up on a 5 hour energy pill! He was ridiculously outdoing me in the make a fool of yourself dept! ;) Him and his friends thought we were planning a wedding?! No boys, they are karaoke song books for KARAOKE!! HILARIOUS! Traci quickly informed them that we are all married and protected us from their come ons! I, at one point told the "mailman" who was asking me to dance, that I was interpritive(sp?) dancing by myself! Yep, smooth! Got to think on your feet to avoid those situations!! We had a seriously great time as you will see in the photos below and cannot wait till the next time!!


Cristol and the Birthday Girl Erin!

Hoodrat Vanessa and Traci! ;)

Cristol

Me

Erin

Traci

And Vanessa!

Erin, Vanessa and me singing Poker Face! Yaya!

Group shot! Taking a break from planning the wedding! ;)

All us!

Cristol getting down with her bad self! LOL!

Vanessa and Me

Erin and Me

Me having too much fun!
Dancing fools!