
So I took part in an international gift exchange via a blog that I stalk regularly.. AND IT WAS SO FUN! I would love to do this once a month, so awesome! It was so exciting to get to know these 2 ladies, the one I gave to and the one who gave to me! I recieved from a wonderful lady named Kady from Ontario, Canada! She made me a some book jewelry(really fancy bookmark) that I've been putting to good use! An apple cozy that is super awesome, not sure how she knew I've been eating TONS of apples lately, but another thing I will LOVE! She also made me a pot holder and magnets, how sweet is this! Seriously when her package came it felt like Christmas morning! Thanks Kady so much, I love it all! This is her blog where she hosts a ton of giveaways.. Take A Mom's Word For It check it out!! So I had the pleasure of giving to Sara who lives in Sicily, Italy!! How amazing is THAT?!! She lives on a farm with her man and they grow their own olive trees (and other wonderful things) and make and sell their own olive oil!! SO FREAKIN COOL! This is the website for their business.. Plant 1 Olive Tree and this is her personal blog... The Crafty Ungoddess where she posted about the gift I sent her! So sweet! I'm so glad she liked it, makes me so happy! This was so fun and it was so neat to get to know these 2 ladies from so far away and I have so added them to my blog stalking list! ;) Feel free to stalk them with me! Thanks to Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous for organizing such a fun exchange!!
5 comments:
That is so awesome! I totally want to do that! You have to help me figure out how! So fun!!
Super cuuuuuute Heather, how awesome!
so great! gonna check it out.
Heather,
What awesome gifts! I've never seen an apple cozy before, but that freakin rocks! it's super cute! Your gifter sure spoiled you ;o) Thanks for linking up and showing off your gift! I love seeing what everyone made! The next Gift Exchange will be in November, I hope you sign up again :)
happy crafting,
Linda
Glad you enjoyed your gifts!!
Kady
http://takeamomswordforit.blogspot.com
Post a Comment