Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mitch's Family Birthday Party

While preparing for Mitch's Yo Gabba Gabba(He loves Yo Gabba Gabba, so we went with that theme for his 2 parties) parties, Seth asked me if we had 4 kids would I do this for every kid... I told him maybe not so grand a scale, but yes definitely!! ;) I just can't help myself and it is so worth it to see Mitch's face light up when he recognizes the things I've made and that it was for him! So fun! We ended doing 2 seperate parties, one with his buddies and their families and another for our families. Each was perfect and allowed us to see and talk to everyone, so hard when everyone comes to one! So this is the post on our family party for him! Our families are awesome and Mitch has so much fun with his cousins! I LOVE seeing him interact with his baby cousin Trevor! He is so sweet and gentle with him, it kills me!! Him and Kayla play so well together and he wants to be just like his older boy cousins!! He is totally a little boy now! Happy and sad at the same time!! He is lucky to have 2 wonderful sets of grandparents that live so close and he has such a special relationship with each of them! It is so cute to see him greet them, he always runs up literally screaming with joy for hugs! LOL! We had a great time celebrating Mitch and his ability to grow so fast! ;) Check it out...
Oh, but first a cute photo of Mitch!! I did these on my own and this is the only one that came out! BUT it is my favorite! I love how into prayer he is! It is so dang cute!!! More professional photos to come later, just took him to JCPenney and he was so good! YAY!!

Mitch and his Grandpas! They both weren't able to be at his 1st birthday party, so they were so excited to celebrate with him this year!

Mitch and cousin Kayla! I love this pic of them!!

The older cousins in the Yo Gabba Gabba face cutout thing I made!

Me and my siblings in it too, we couldn't resist! LOL!

Uncle Tyler and soon to be Aunt Lindsay tag teaming Mitch! :)

DJ Lance(AKA Uncle Brian) dancing with the kids!

Mitch taking his turn and "Put the Party in Brobee's Tummy" Game!

Mitch's Cake and cupcakes

So excited for his cake and to blow out the candles! We practiced all week with him and he did it!

Gimmee Gimmee!

Diving into his first piece! It was hilarious how fast he was shoving those fondant balls in his mouth!

Going for a 2nd piece that was left on the table! ;) Guess he liked it!

All ready for bed, but on a crazy sugar high... I wonder why?? LOL! I love this little boy so much!!!

4 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

U did such an amazing job at both parties! you are so talented and MItch is a lucky little boy!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That last picture of the two of you is seriously so stinkin precious!!! I love it!
You are such a wonderful mommy and did such a great job on his parties! Looks like he had a blast and knows that he is very loved!

Natalie said...

And the Mommy Party Planner of the Year Award goes to..... wait for it... Heather!!!
Holy cow heather you went all out and it all was Amazing. You are so darn talented it makes me sick. (in a good way!)

kori said...

You are amazingly talented. If I lived there I would hire you as my party planner.