Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's a party, It's a party for Mitchell!

So yeah, I had too much fun planning this party! I made everything but the bouncer and I enjoyed it! Mitch is worth it! :) DJ Evan was a HIT and was so helpful with Mitch and all the kids! He really made the games fun for the kids, which made it all super successful! I told him he really needs to invest in a clown costume and learn how to do balloon animals and face paint cause he could make good money! ;) Let me know if you're interested in Evan for one of your parties, I can hook you up!! Basically the party turned out really good and made Mitch feel like a special big boy that he is AND we got an awesome nap out of him! SO WORTH IT!! ;) Enjoy the photos...
Mitch's boom box cake! The rainbow chip frosting under the fondant made it bumpy!

The party favors for the kiddos

The Boom Box I made for the party

The inside of the Boom Box, face cutouts of the Yo Gabba Gabba characters for the kids to pose in!

Boston taking the photo opp! Love it!

The bouncer, a must at a kids party with this many kids! ;)

The "Put the Party in Brobee's Tummy" Bean bag toss game

The Chatham's and Seth, thanks for helping Susie!!

Mitch and DJ Evan! So cute!

Seriously, Evan was AMAZING!!

"Put the Party in Brobee's Tummy" Bean Bag Toss Game

"Foofa's Musical Flower's" Game, played like musical chairs

Mitch and the Plex pinata I made, seriously saved us $30 bucks! ;)

Hey, it's his party... he can cry if he wants to.

Mitch taking the first swing at the Plex pinata! So happy!

Helping Daddy manuever the pinata



Daddy breaking it open since the kids couldn't! I made it too sturdy!

Kids scrambling for the candy!

Mitch checking out his loot!

Mitch waiting patiently for his cake! So sweet!

The cupcakes and the frosting of death!! The food gel dye was super intense and got everywhere! At least it tasted good?? ;)

Definitely time for a nap! Happy Birthday Big Boy!

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You are AMAZNG!!! Seriously, all the stuff you made, AMAZING!

marcie said...

You and Evan could be fabulous party planners!! Is there anything you can't do? What a lucky little boy:) xo

The Gray Family said...

you did such a great job so sad we missed it!!! He is too cute, and he TOTALLY reminds me of my cousin...I will have to show you some old pictures they could be brothers.

the Chandler chronicles said...

WOW!!!! You throw an AMAZING party Heather. Don't think I have ever seen such an amazing Yo-yo GAbba-Gabba party yet, or ever will. You are such an awesome momma!