Monday, March 28, 2011

Disneyland with our buddies

We were able to hit up Disneyland(seriously LOVE having our passes!!!) with our buddies the Wootens and the Andersons! We had so much fun! AND a moment of hysterics when we thought we lost Mitch. :/ THAT WAS NOT FUN! He had gone into a play tube at Goofy's house, where we were at in Toon Town. Seth asked me where Mitch was and I couldn't see him.. than Seth said he thinks he sees him outside the area, so I booked it to go grab him. Except it's not him, so then I start running all over searching everywhere and freaking out(pretty much ruining everyone's photos as I run around with no regard to people taking cute photos!)! An eternity later(which was only like 5 minutes really) I run back to see if anyone has found him and they had, in that dumb playtube! So SCARY! I hated that feeling and I never want to feel it again! But, other than that... we had a good time! :) Here are the photos from the day...
On Pirate Island(formerly known as Tom Sawyers Island) the kids loved it!!

Sweet Madisyn!

The boys having fun with all the piraty stuff! ;)



Toon Town(AKA place of minor hysteria), the boys and their law enforcement daddies! ;)

Mitch and Madisyn cudled up on Goofy's easy chair together! :)

Love this pic of Mitch and Seth!

Us on the "Under the Sea" carasol

The Andersons

The Wootens, Madisyn doesn't like rides at all!

My boys having fun!

:)

All ready to watch "World of Color"

Mitch loved it!

No comments: