It was so nice to have the evening alone as our little family! I made Potato Cheese Soup(YUM!!) and we relaxed and watched Christmas shows together! We had received a package that day and opened it up to find a gift for Mitchell from our dear friends the Gilberts that he loved the instant he saw it, so cute! It is a remote control fire engine perfect for Mitch's age, he totally had to fight Daddy to play with it and now says "Mine, mine mine!!" Thanks Daddy, that is the best Christmas gift ever! LOL! Funny tho, I've only heard him say it to Daddy since! ;) They loved playing with that and we might just let him open a toy on Christmas Eve next year cause it was so fun! We got cookies and carrots ready for Santa and the reindeer and then we opened up our Christmas Eve gifts, PJ's of course! And then we showed Mitch the tree and his ornaments and had fun taking photos with each other and then we put Mitch to bed! And then we did it!!! LOL! JK!! Sorry I couldn't resist! We really didn't, I promise! We actually watched "It's a Wonderful Life", which I had never seen before(I know crazy huh?) and enjoyed our peppermint hot chocolates! It was a perfect AND WONDERFUL Christmas Eve!! Our fun pics...

Mine, mine, mine Daddy!! The toy from the Gilberts, thank you Gilberts!!

Thank you Daddy for letting Mitch have a turn! ;)

Our wall O cards from our loved ones! I really love going to the mailbox in December!! It is such a delight!!

Mitch opening his Christmas Eve gift!!

I love that he is actually looks very happy to get these pj's, so sweet!

Someone loves his Christmas pj's!!

Mitch and Daddy

Mitch and Mommy... Wow can we say sugar high?! LOL! I'm not a fan of my face in this photo, but I am of his face! ;)

Kisses!

Our little family by the tree

:)

Our fireplace ready to go with our stockings and goodies for Santa!
No comments:
Post a Comment