So I've done 30 posts in the last 2 days, all chronologically dated! I'm officially caught up and now the New Year can start without me feeling completely guilty!! I will never, EVER be that behind again! So I'm definitely ready to be a published author(yeah right!) and cannot wait to get these last 3 years of blogging printed up for us to have as a journal of our family! I'm so thankful that I started this and I'm looking forward to all the many events sure to come this next year to blog about!
Love, Heather
P.S. I've also revamped this here blog, tell me whatcha think!
6 comments:
Love it! congrats on getting caught up...feels good doesn't it? glad you had a great holiday! mitch is as cute as ever and you are totally allowed to spoil him!!!
LOVE the New Look!! I need to update my blog so bad, it needs a make over :)
Heather, it looks awesome! I loved reading about all for fun adventures these last few months!I love the picture of you savvy and I, so cute! I love your pictures from your little Christmas Eve together! And oh man I have never seen a kid get so much stuff for Christmas, LOL! He deserves it! :)
Wow! That was fun! Mostly I am jelous... Ha! I am so glad you have had such a nice Christmas. I am finally in the Christmas mood... a week late. I love your blog and the cake light bulbs are the best treat I have seen... EVER! I might try those but I am a little nervous. I am throwing jayci a cowgirl party on saturday and so wish you lived closer so you could help me make it super amazing. i miss you so much. can't wait to see you this summer.
WOW that is amazing!!! Seriously? 30 posts?? That is nutso!!! Way to get the new year started off right! Happy 2011!
I am impressed...it has probably taken me 6 months or so to do 30 posts :>) The new layout looks great!
Post a Comment