Have I said I love having Disneyland passes?? Cause I do!! So awesome to be able to go whenever we feel like it! We went on the 1st, cause we were going to visit Grandpa Andres for his birthday and figured we could play over there for a little while too! Then did another trip with our friends the Chathams, Susie and her kids. We met there and saw Santa at CA Adventure and then went on Monsters Inc and Toy Story Mania. Then we headed over to Disneyland to go on the Buzz Lightyear ride and afterwards ran into Buzz getting ready to pose for photos! We tailed him to his spot, which was super hard cause he totally caused a major commotion saying hi to people on the way! It was hilarious! We ended up being 2nd in line which was the perfect way to end our time with the Chathams! They left and we stayed to wait for Daddy to meet up with us for the Christmas Parade, Fireworks and Snow! He made it just in time for the parade and we had a great spot, but I had to be a witch the whole time cause people try to sneak in last minute! I hate that! Mitch really loved the parade and was screaming and clapping the whole time.. then he cried when it was over. Then we took him over to Toon Town for his first ever experience there, which he also loved! Then we watched the fireworks, he loved that too! Except everytime there was a pause he thought it was over and would start crying till they started up again. So when they were officially over he completely lost it of course and didn't see that the snow was happening till it was almost over! GOOD TIMES! ;)

Santa Time!


Toy Story Mania!


Photos with Buzz!


Waiting for the parade!


In Toon Town on the fire engine with Daddy.

Small World all lit up! Love it!

Crying cause it's all over!

The castle all lit up, so pretty!

We went to Disneyland on the 1st of the month too, before going to visit Grandpa Andres for his birthday! We were lucky to be passing by when Woody got in place for photos and were 2nd in line, Mitch was so excited!! I love that he's not afraid of the characters or santas.. or anything I guess! ;)
This is video of Mitch running to Woody, so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment