Our baby boy Mitch is 10 months old today!! He has become quite a little cuddly lover this last month, he likes to cuddle into us when going to sleep and when waking up and we LOVE it!!! My favorite thing with him! He now regularly does this shy thing when people greet him, he will turn his head into whatever is around.. me, tables, toys, etc. My mom came over last week and he did this to her and then 5 minutes later she gave up and got up to walk away and he LOST IT!! LOL! He just takes a little time to warm up to people now! He loves food, the dogs and baths(in that order) and will cry if he sees or hears it and does not get to have it pronto! He is pulling himself up onto things like crazy now and actually scared me today while doing so in a high chair! Got to watch him more carefully now! He has been eating a lot more table food now.. spaghetti, mac and cheese, corn, peas, hot dogs(loved it), pears, peaches, oranges, bread, goldfish, green beans.. there is more but I cannot think of right now. He doesn't enjoy 2nd day mac and cheese, beans of any kind and totally turns his nose up to gerber puffs now! He has seen the light.. or tasted the flavor of REAL FOOD and cares no more for those! I tried to give to him this morning to hold him off a couple minutes for breakfast and he threw every one of them on the floor! You try to put in his mouth and he sticks his tongue out till it falls out! He LOVES teething bisquits tho and I DO NOT LOVE the mess they make! So gross! I'm surprised that he still loves his pureed baby food and we still feed him at least 1 at each meal and try to incorporate a table food with it! It's been a lot of messy fun doing so! We have really been enjoying sitting down to eat meals together as a family! He has just cut another tooth, next to the one he got in November and it looks like the top 2 will be coming in at the same time! That should be fun! :) He has actually been pretty good with teething lately, just a tad fussy and a low temp at night luckily for us! I took him to JC Penney to get his 10 month pics done today and they turned out SO GOOD!! He was in such a good mood and every pic was adorable, I cannot wait to share them!!! They actually asked me to sign a waiver so they can maybe use! So keep a look out for our little cutie, his pic just might show up somewhere! He is loving all of his toys he got for Christmas and it is so cute to watch him play with them, they keep him busy for awhile! This next month I will be weening him, starting him on whole milk in a sippy and getting a new car seat and turning it around. A little early, but he needs it and is big enough so we are gonna do it.. don't judge us!! He has been hating car rides and I think it will really help him to have those changes! I still want him to stop growing up so fast, it makes me sad.. but it is fun to see all the new things he does everyday. I love him to pieces and I'm so glad he is mine!!
Love his expression here!
Mitch playing with his friend Brooke, I thought this was HILARIOUS! Wait for it...
Enjoying the view! LOL! He is a butt man! ;)
So sweet, enjoying his jumper!
Tickle tickle tickle, one his new favorite things, the finger is coming for him!!
And he got got!! Love this pic! He has started to try and tickle us back now too!
Oh SO DRAMATIC!! I Obviously didn't scoop food into his mouth fast enough! I love how he clutches his hand to his face for better dramatic effect! ;)
Playing with his toys, cute video of it below also!
Mommy and Mitch after we got our hair did
Strolling with Grandma Andres
This video is of Mitch being cute eating and pooping! LOL! Didn't really mean to have that, it just worked out that way and it is pretty hilarious!
7 comments:
So cute!!! What a big guy! He seems like such a happy baby. You guys really lucked out! You deserve it!
He is so darling. I love that you post all his accomplishents. The videos were really cute. He will love facing forward. Babies are so much happier when they can see more thna just the seat in front of them. I am getting excited for teh day my oldest can finally be out a booster seat! 3 more months!!!
Putting the moves on Brooke already?? Wow!!
I love this kid!
Gosh, I just want to squeeze him! I love the pic of him lifting up brooke's shirt :) What a flirt.
very cute. Can't believe how fast they grow up.
love him, and that picture of him and Brooke is cracking me up!
HAHA that pic of BROOKE is AWESOME! He is such an awesome little guy! I can't believe he is 10 months!!!
Post a Comment